"A FREE DENTAL CLINIC IN EVERY PUBLIC SCHOOL"
- Oral Hygiene Shortage Forum. // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;Mar2003, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p137
The article reports on the highlights of a national Oral Hygiene Shortage Forum co-hosted by the Canadian Dental Association and the Association of Dental Surgeons on January 10, 2003 in Gatineau, Quebec.
- Tooth Truth. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3 (Teacher's Edition);2/21/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 17, p2
Relates the recommendations of the American Dental Association on oral hygiene for children.
- Comprehensive Preventive Oral Care. Perlaman, Steven P.; Miller, Christine E. // Exceptional Parent;Oct99, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p93
Outlines a comprehensive program of preventive oral care for children with special healthcare needs. Components of good oral healthcare; Role of parents and caregivers in children's oral health; Use of chlorhexidine gluconate in oral care.
- Oral Health Planning Research Workshop: Towards a National Oral Health Research Agenda. // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;Oct2002, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p534
The article discusses the highlights of the Oral Health Planning Research Workshop organized by the Institute of Musculoskeletal Health and Arthritis in Montreal, Quebec, from June 14 to 15, 2002, which featured topics like health policy, therapeutic efficacy and biomedical engineering.
- ADI Convocation. // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;Oct2002, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p535
The article discusses the highlights of the Annual Convocation of Fellows of the Canadian Section of the Academy of Dentistry International (ADI) that was held in Montreal, Quebec on May 27, 2002, which include the presentation of the Hillenbrand Award to ADI Fellow Doctor Ralph Y. Barolet.
- 2006 CDA Convention. // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;Dec2004, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p742
The article offers information on the 2006 Canadian Dental Association (CDA) to be held in St.John's, Newfoundland.
- Wexford's successful operation. // Journal of the Irish Dental Association;Summer2008, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p113
Several photographs of the guests and exhibitors at the Irish Dental Association (IDA) annual conference in Wexford, Ireland are provided including Tommy Maguire of Kerr and Colgate marketing manager Chris Ayers and professional relations manager Aoife Moran.
- Next Regional Meeting is Wednesday, April 23. // CDS Review;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 101 Issue 2, p1
The article offers information on the next Regional Meeting of the Chicago Dental Society entitled "How to Correct and Prevent the Top 10 Crown and Bridge Mistakes" in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois on April 23, 2008.
- Social programme. // Journal of the Irish Dental Association;Apr/May2012, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p82
The article offers information on a social programme to be held at the Irish Dental Association conference in 2012.