SHALL PULPLESS TEETH BE RETAINED?
- Root of the matter. Lee, Yun // Heart & Soul;Oct/Nov95, Issue 11, p24
Presents information on root canal and how to prevent it. Purpose; Treatment process; Teeth care.
- Ispitivanje krunicnog mikropropuï¿½tanja kod intaktnih i karioznih zuba opturisanih metodom lateralne kompakcije gutaperke. A., �eri; S., Sukara; R., Arbutina; Z., Trnic; N., Gajic // Serbian Dental Journal / Stomatoloï¿½ki Glasnik Srbije;Jun2008, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p99
Introduction: Coronal microleakage is one of the most important factors for the success and longevity of endodontically treated teeth. Aim: The aim of this study was to evaluate in vitro the coronal microleakage in carious and intact teeth obturated with lateral compaction of gutta-percha using...
- In vitro comparison of NiTi rotary instruments and stainless steel hand instruments in root canal preparations of primary and permanent molar. Nagaratna, P. J.; Shashikiran, N. D.; Subbareddy, V. V. // Journal of the Indian Society of Pedodontics & Preventive Dentis;Dec2006, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p186
This study is an attempt to compare the NiTi rotary and K-files hand instrumentation on root canal preparation of primary and permanent molars for their efficiency in preparation time, instrument failure and shaping the canals. About 20 primary mandibular second molar (I) and 20 permanent...
- Importancia del desbridamiento foraminal en el tratamiento endodÃ³ntico. Monteiro-Bramante, Clovis; Pátaro, Wlademir; Bernardineli, Norberti; De Moraes, Ivaldo Gomes; Brandão-Garcia, Roberto; Silva-Bramante, Alexandre; Juárez-Broon, Norberto // Medicina Oral (16656024);2007, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p9
Aim: to analyze which procedure of unbridlement is superior concerning the cleanliness and occurrence of material extrusion by apical way. Material and methods: 40 teeth were selected and accomplished unbridlement of the apical way according to the experimental groups: group 1 : instrumentation...
- Aberrant root canals in mandibular first permanent molar - A case report. Gupte, Amit // Clinical Dentistry (0974-3979);Jan2015, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p18
This case report describes a mandibular first permanent molar with five root canals, with two canals in the distal root & three canals in the mesial root. All five canals were observed to be independent, having individual orifices in the pulp chamber and individual apical foramina.
- Prevalence of C-Shaped Root Canals in Iranian Population: A Systematic Review. Naseri, Mandana; Kangarlou Haghighi, Ali; Javad Kharazifard, Mohammad; Khavid, Atefeh // Journal of Dentistry of Tehran University of Medical Sciences;Mar2013, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p186
Objective: Because of the great challenges in the diagnosis and treatment of "C" configuration and lack of any systematic information about its occurrence, the purpose of the present study is to determine the prevalence of C shaped root canals in Iranian population. Methodology: An exhaustive...
- EVENT CALENDAR. // Guident;Aug2014, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p37
A calendar of events for the dental community of India in August 2014 to February 2015 is presented, which includes the Expodent Mumbai-2014, the 42nd India Prosthodontic Society Conference and the Roots Summit 2014.
- Conference report. Konstantaki, Maria // Endodontic Practice Today;2007, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p139
The article presents information on the 15th Symposium of the Hellenic Society of Endodontics held in Athens, Greece, on October 7-8, 2006. The main topic of the symposium was recent developments in clinical endodontology. Four international speakers were invited to cover the different aspects...
- Conference report. Bhuva, Bhavin // Endodontic Practice Today;2007, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p141
The article presents information about the British Endodontic Society Spring Scientific Meeting that was held at the Institute of Civil Engineers in Westminster, London. The proceedings began with the traditional ceremony of induction of the new President, Philip Lumley, Professor of...