ALVEOLO-DENTAL INFECTIONS, THEIR CAUSES AND TREATMENT
- ICASA to showcase excellent work. // Australian Nursing Journal;Oct2007, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p41
The article offers information on a state conference to be hosted by the Infection Control Association of South Australia (ICASA) on October 26, 2007 at the Parks Convention Centre in South Australia.
- Erratum to: Papers Presented at the 2009 Meeting of the Musculoskeletal Infection Society: Editorial Comment. Zalavras, Charalampos; Wongworawat, Montri // Clinical Orthopaedics & Related Research;Nov2011, Vol. 469 Issue 11, p2991
A correction to the article "Papers Presented at the 2009 Meeting of the Musculoskeletal Infection Society: Editorial Comment" that was published in a 2011 issue is presented.
- SOME PATHOLOGIC CONDITIONS OF THE MOUTH AND THEIR TREATMENT. LYONS, CHALMERS J. // Journal of Dental Research;Mar1919, Vol. 1 Issue 1, following p94
Information about the proceedings of the First District Dental Society of the State of New York at a meeting held on January 6, 1919 at the Academy of Medicine in New York City is provided. The death of former U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt was commemorated. A paper titled "Some Pathologic...
- ORAL DIAGNOSIS. MCCALL, JOHN OPPIE // Journal of Dental Research;Dec1922, Vol. 4 Issue 4, preceding p39
This article presents a speech by John Oppie McCall, delivered at a meeting of the Pathodontia Section of the First District Dental Society of the State of New York, held at the New York Academy of Medicine on October 16, 1922, in which he discussed oral diagnosis.
- Upcoming meetings. // Bacteriophage;Oct-Dec2012, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p205
The section presents a schedule of meetings on bacteriophage from January to October 2013, including the Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting in Washington, D.C., the Annual Conference of the Association for General and Applied Microbiology (VAAM) in Bremen, Germany, and the 1st...
- Women learn of progress, share deep concerns on HIV/AIDS issues. // Nation's Health;Apr95, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p10
Focuses on concerns and issues discussed at the HIV Infection in Women Conference, held in Washington in February 1995. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); Conference attendance; Rae Lewis-Thornton; Director of the Office of National AIDS Policy, Patricia Fleming; National...
- 'Sex in the City' confab Sept. 16. // Windy City Times;9/8/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 49, p10
The article offers information on a conference titled "Sex in the City: Men, Sex, Love, and HIV," to be held at the University Center in Chicago, Illinois on September 16, 2010.
- International AIDS Conference. // ScotsGay Magazine;Aug2010, Issue 105, p3
Information about the XVIII International AIDS Conference which discussed topics related to HIV infection prevention and care in Vienna, Austria is presented.
- Circle date for HIV prevention conference. // Contraceptive Technology Update;Jul2007, Vol. 28 Issue 7, Special section p4
The article offers information on the 2007 National HIV Prevention Conference to be held in Atlanta, Georgia on December 2 to 5.