FINANCIAL EXECS ON KEEPING THE MEETING FAITH
- Egyptain Building & Construction Trades Council meeting. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;3/24/2011, Vol. 74 Issue 34, p12
The article offers information on the Egyptian Building & Constrcution Trades Council meeting in International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) local 702 in Illinois.
- CALENDAR. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/20/2004, Issue 323285, p20
This article informs about some business meetings and other events which are scheduled to held in the San Joaquin Valley from August to October 2004. The 16th Annual Business Expo is scheduled to held on August 20. It will be sponsored by Central California Hispanic Chamber. The Legacy Mastery...
- Holding Effective Meetings. // Academic Leader;Aug2004, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p2
Discusses tips on holding effective meetings of faculty. Planning of meetings; Designated facilitator; Responsible participant; Decisions and action plans.
- Forthcoming recruitment events and conferences in 2005. // Personnel Today;Mar2005 Supplement, p40
The article informs about the forthcoming recruitment events and conferences in 2005 in Great Britain. The Human Resources Forum will be held on 11-14 May in Southampton. The CIPD Annual Recruitment and Retention program will take place on 22-23 June at Conference Olympia, London.
- Rank and File. // Labor Law Journal;Jul54, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p523
The article presents news briefs having an importance for labor and laborers in the U.S. The annual session of the Silver Bay Conference on Human Relations in Industry will be held July 21-24 at Silver Bay-on-Lake George, New York. The article also informs that the Seminar on Health, Welfare and...
- NEW RESEARCH: WHAT THE UNDER-40 CROWD WANTS FROM MEETINGS. // Religious Conference Manager;Dec2009, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p23
The article presents the study conducted by the Center for Exhibition Industry Research titled "The Power of Exhibitions in the 21st Century: Identify, Discover, and Embrace Change from the Point of View of Young Professionals." The results of the study are also cited, including the claims of...
- How to…. // Contract Journal;5/4/2006, Vol. 433 Issue 6573, p87
This article focuses on the best way to choose the best training venue. It pays to address key details before making a choice that could make or break a training professional's career. The devil is in the detail when it comes to choosing a training venue. And, with more venues than ever now...
- COMING UP. // New Zealand Management;Mar2004, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p15
Presents a calendar of events for management professionals in New Zealand for March-December 2004. Creating Customer 'Wow'; Emotional Intelligence at Work; Internet Marketing Workshop; 8th Annual Payroll Conference.
- Meetings without meaning can be a detriment to business, sales. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/23/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p19
Focuses on the complaints of employees on meetings. Failure of meetings to produce desired results; Consideration of poor leadership; Need to define expected outcomes.