Danfoss Holds EnVisioneering Symposium
- HARDI Turns up the Heat on Recovery. Murphy, Mike // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/14/2009, Vol. 238 Issue 15, p22
Information on the 2009 Annual Fall Conference of the Heating, Airconditioning and Refrigeration Distributors International (HARDI) association with a theme, "Turning Up the Heat on Recovery: Education/Leadership/Technology," which was held in Orlando, Florida is presented. The event highlighted...
- Johnson Controls Awards Boot Camp Winner. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/23/2009, Vol. 238 Issue 12, p5
Information about the five-day Basic Boot Camp of territory managers (TM) of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC&R) supplier Johnson Controls-Unitary Products in Norman, Oklahoma in October 2009 is presented. It was attended by 24 TM from different firms. They...
- Conference Teaches Demand Development. Harris, Angela D. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/10/2012, Vol. 247 Issue 15, p23
The article discusses the 2012 Heating, Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Distributors International (HARDI) Annual Conference sponsored by HARDI on heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration.
- Chicago to Host AHR Expo 2003. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Sep/Oct2002, p34
Highlights the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Expo 2003 scheduled on January 27-29 to be held in Chicago, Illinois.
- HVAC construction event signup now open. // Snips;Jan2015, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p41
The article offers information on the 20th annual Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVACR) & Mechanical Conference For Education Professionals to be held on March 9-11, 2015 at the Maritime Institute conference facility in Linthicum Heights, Maryland.
- MEETINGS & SHOWS. // ASHRAE Journal;Nov2010, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p10
A calendar of events related to the heating, ventilating, air-conditioning and refrigerating (HVAC&R) industry from November 2010 to September 2011 is presented including the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) annual conference, the World Energy...
- AHRI Holds Its First Public Policy Symposium. Harris, Angela O. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/14/2008, Vol. 233 Issue 16, p52
Information about several papers discussed at the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute's (AHRI) first Public Policy Symposium held in Washington, D.C. is presented. The conference focused on the impact of climate change policy on the Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning, and...
- Seminar Teaches Contractors Green Tech. Powell, Peter // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/9/2012, Vol. 245 Issue 2, p10
Information about several topics discussed at the "Going Green and Paying for It: Green Tools for Municipalities" seminar held in Northern Illinois University in Illinois is presented. Topics of the seminar include national applications for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC)...
- Engaging Lawmakers. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Spring/Summer2009 Supplement, p4
Information about several papers discussed at a summit sponsored by Air-Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) held in Arlington, Virginia on February 4-5, 2009 is presented. Topics include energy efficiency provisions in the House and Senate economic stimulus bill and ways to...