- Free Webinar: Hydronic Systems. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/26/2009, Vol. 238 Issue 8, p6
The article offers information on the Webinar titled "Hydronic Systems: The Brave New World of Balancing," presented by Mark Hegberg, Product Manager for Balancing Products with Danfoss Heating Controls, and sponsored by Danfoss Inc. on November 3, 2009 in the U.S.
- Viega hosts Siggy for Oct. hydronics seminar. Siegenthaler, John // Contractor Magazine;Sep2008, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p10
The article offers information on the Viega Fall Hydronics Seminar, hosted by Viega Inc. in Nashua, New Hampshire on October 14-15, 2008.
- New Plumbing and Hydronics Symposium coming to AHR Expo. // Engineered Systems;Oct2007, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p84
The article offers information on the Plumbing and Hydronics Symposium-PM Live which will be offered at the International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo) on January 22, 2008.
- CALENDAR. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jan2012, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p22
A calendar of events for the U.S. hydronics industry is presented for January-March 2012 including the National HVACR Educators and Training Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, the Sustainable Water Management Conference in Portland, Oregon, and the MCAA 2012 Convention in Orlando, Florida.
- Free Training At Bell & Gossett's Little Red Schoolhouse. // Supply House Times;Oct2009, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p15
The article offers information on several fourth quarter Schoolhouse seminars held at the Bell & Gosset Little Red Schoolhouse Education Center in Morton Grove, Illinois including Large Chilled Water Seminar on November 2-4, 2009, Modern Hydronics Basic Seminar on November 16-18, 2009, and Steam...
- Plumbing + Hydronics Expo Postponed Until 2011. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jul2010, Vol. 90 Issue 7, p18
The article announces the postponement of the 2010 Plumbing + Hydronics Expo, which was originally scheduled by trade show manager Messe Frankfurt Inc. from September 15 to 17, 2010 in Baltimore, Maryland.
- CIPH To Host Focus--CIPHEX Ontario 2004. // Supply House Times;Nov2003, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p57
Reports that the Canadian Institute of Plumbing and Heating will host a trade/consumer show and conference for plumbing and hydronic heating on March 4-6, 2004 in Toronto, Ontario. Expected number of exhibitors.
- 2010 Flow Expo Draws Nearly 4,000 to Long Beach. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jul2010, Vol. 90 Issue 7, p18
The article discusses the highlights of the 2010 Flow Expo, held by the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association (PHCC) of Greater Los Angeles in Long Beach, California on May 23, 2010.
- IAPMO to Offer Backflow Training. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jul2010, Vol. 90 Issue 7, p20
The article offers information on the training to be offered by the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials for backflow prevention assembly repairers at the 81st Education and Business Conference from September 26 to 30, 2010 in Seattle, Washington.