World of Asphalt, AGG1 slated for March
- WASHINGTON WIRE. Kuhar, Mark S. // Pit & Quarry;Dec2002, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p2
Highlights the Aggregates, Concrete and Asphalt Industries in Phoenix, Arizona. Topics of the seminar; Prediction of aggregated demand; Attendees of the event.
- Association supports World of Asphalt. // Pit & Quarry;Nov2003, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p54
Offers information on the 2004 World of Asphalt convention in Nashville, Tennessee. Provision of resources for educational sessions.
- World of Asphalt 2003 success despite economic uncertanties. // Pit & Quarry;May2003, Vol. 95 Issue 11, p12
Highlights the World of Asphalt 2003 Show and Conference in Tennessee. Event activities; Features of the event.
- MN/DOT sponsors asphalt shingle recycling forum. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Mar2003, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p13
Reports on the sponsorship of the Second Asphalt Shingle Recycling Forum by the Minnesota Department of Transportation. Formulation of strategies for asphalt shingle recycling; Analysis of the needs of building and maintenance highway systems; Invitation of regional and national speakers.
- World of Asphalt. // Construction Bulletin;6/18/2007, Vol. 292 Issue 24, p124
The article presents information on the World of Asphalt 2007 show and conference held on March 19-22, 2007 in Atlanta, Georgia. It is stated that the event was noted for the exhibition of latest equipment, technologies, products, and services in the asphalt industry and the participation of...
- World of Asphalt named one of 50 fastest growing trade shows. // Pit & Quarry;Oct2004, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p46
Reports that the World of Asphalt Show and Conference has been named one of the 50 fastest growing trade shows in the U.S. and Canada. Selection criteria; Increase in the show's exhibit space and attendance.
- Arizona to host asphalt conference. Banasiak, David // Roads & Bridges;Sep97, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p46
Presents the agenda of the 1997 United States Hot-Mix Asphalt Conference and Superpave Workshop sponsored by the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) and Asphalt Institute in Phoenix, Arizona. Source speakers of the conference; Topics to be discussed in the conference.
- Asphalt Events. // Pit & Quarry;May2004, Vol. 96 Issue 11, p64
Presents a calendar of events related to the asphalt industry in the United States from June to September 2004. Fifth International Symposium on Pavement Surface Characteristics on June 6-10; International Symposium on the Design and Construction of Long-Life Asphalt Pavements.
- 2005 Calendar of Events. // Government Product News;Feb2005, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p8
Presents a calendar of events of interest to various associations in the U.S. from February 7 to March 4, 2005. 2005 Golf Industry Show; 50th Annual Convention of the National Asphalt Pavement Association; 35th Annual Convention and Traffic Expo 2005 of the American Traffic Safety Service...