LEGAL TEAM BRINGS LAW TO YOUR DOOR
- COURSES & CONFERENCES. // Employers Law;Apr2008, p26
The article offers information on several conferences on labor laws in Great Britain to be held in London, England in April and May, 2008, including Employment Law Europe, Measuring Up: The Impact of Flexible Work Practices, and Spotlight on HR and the Role of the Line Manager.
- COURSES & CONFERENCES. // Employers Law;Jun2009, p26
The article offers information on the IRS Workshop on equal pay to be held in London, England on June 25, 2009 and the IRS Conference on the management of transfer of undertakings protection of employment (TUPE) transfers to be held in London on July 15, 2009.
- Diary. // British Dental Journal;8/14/2010, Vol. 209 Issue 3, p108
A calendar of events related to dentistry in Great Britain from August to September 2010 is presented including the 8th International Dental Ethics and Law Congress in Finland on August 18-20, the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) World Congress in Germany on August 26-28,...
- Points of law. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;6/4/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p47
The article reports on activities planned by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) to help keep human resources (HR) practitioners updated on legal issues related to employment in Great Britain, as of June 2009. An employment law podcast will feature discussions on...
- Practice Briefing: Put your plan into action. // GP: General Practitioner;9/26/2012, p23
The article offers updates on the Medeconomics in Great Britain. It mentions the new panel of experts at Medeconomics that will provide information on various issues that pertain to medical practice, pensions and employment laws. The first Medeconomics conference which will be held on November...
- employment law timetable. // Employers Law;Mar/Apr2010, p4
The article discusses enacted and soon-to-be enacted labor laws in Great Britain as of March 2010, including the statutory right to request for time off for study or training and replacement of the sick note with a fit note.
- CONSULTATION WATCH. // Employers Law;Mar/Apr2010, p5
This section presents news briefs related to public consultation on labor laws in Great Britain as of March 2010 which includes the government's consultation on travel and subsistence scheme arrangements for temporary workers and the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills' consultation...
- Final amendments made to Agency Workers Regulations. // Employers Law;Sep2011, p5
The article reports that the British government has published the amendments to the Agency Workers Regulations 2010 for implementation on October 1, 2011.
- New job law unveiled. // Recruiter;2/9/2011, p11
The article reports on the implementation of the new labor law in Great Britain, which is the Employer's Charter, to give employers more confidence to hire staff.