Coercive treatment in psychiatry: a comprehensive review. Reflections on the Dresden WPA Thematic Conference, June 2007
- OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE CALENDAR. // Occupational Medicine;May2006, Vol. 56 Issue 3, pNP
A calendar of events for occupational medicine in 2006 and 2007 is presented, including Workshop on Lung Function Tests, Asthma and Work in London, England, 5th Nordic Health Promotion Research Conference in Esbjerg, Denmark, and 13th International Conference of the International Society for...
- Bridging the gap. // GP: General Practitioner;8/9/2004, p8
Sixty German General Practitioners attended the Working in Britain conference last week to gain a flavour of what working for the NHS would be like. The conference, organised by the Anglo-German Medical Society, was held in Barking and Dagenham. The area was chosen because it is twinned with...
- Gerson Therapy Workshops, Lectures & Events, 2006. // Gerson Healing Newsletter;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p12
Information about several workshops of Gerson therapy in September 2006 to November 2006 are presented. The 34th Annual Cancer Control Society was held on September 2-4, 2006 at Sheraton Universal Hotel, Canada. The Cancer Control Society, Japan Branch 2006 Convention was held on September 23...
- News & Events. // Indian Journal of Community Medicine;Jul2009, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p270
A calendar of events of interest to the community medicine sector in India from June 2009 to February 2010 is presented which includes the Workshop on National Consultation on Public Health Workforce in India, International Workshop on Micronutrients and Child Health 2009 and 37th National...
- 2016' ACNS Annual Meeting & Courses. // Chinese Journal of Contemporary Neurology & Neurosurgery;Nov2015, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p884
The article offers information on the American Clinical Neurophysiology Society (ACNS) Annual Meeting & Courses to be held on February 10-14, 2016 at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Orlando, Florida.
- STONEXPO/MARMOMACC AMERICAS ISSUES "CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS" FOR 2009 CONFERENCE PROGRAM. // Stone World;Dec2008, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p32
The article offers information on the StonExpo/Marmomacc Americas 2009 educational program to be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada on October 21-24, 2009.
- Symposium workshops designed to help marketers through change. // Marketing News;3/2/1992, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p19
The article offers information on various workshops included at the 12th Annual Symposium of Health Care Marketing to be held on March 22 to 25, 1992 in New Orleans.
- 2008 International Halloween Costume & Party Show Announces Seminar Line-up. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Feb2008, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p157
The article offers information on the 24th International Halloween Costume & Party Show seminar series to be held at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 16 and 17, 2008.
- Clemson Is Offering Two-Day Program on Textile Printing. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Nov91, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p14
The article offers information on textile printing conference offered by the Clemson University at the Hyatt Regency in Greenville, South Carolina from December 11-13, 1991.