- Conference: 'Sameness' can hurt bottom line. Welch, Sherri Begin // Crain's Detroit Business;3/30/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p13
The article offers information on the daylong, sixth annual Innovation Through Diversity Conference that will be held on April 21, 2009 in Detroit, Michigan.
- Advancing the Cause of Diversity. Fees, Jarre // Television Week;9/17/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p19
The article offers information on the 2007 conference of the National Association for Multiethnicity in Communications, to be held at the Hilton New York in Manhattan from September 16 to 18.
- Creating diversity. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/18/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p7
The article offers information on the fourth annual New Hampshire Diversity Conference scheduled for September 19, 2006 in Manchester.
- Conference to focus on benefits of diverse workforce. Begin, Sherri // Crain's Detroit Business;5/19/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p31
The article offers information on the Innovation Through Diversity annual conference to be held in Detroit, Michigan on June 12, 2008.
- Opportunity knocks. // New Hampshire Business Review;9/12/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 20, p4
The article offers information on the annual Diversity Conference and Expo for Business and Education to be held at the Radisson Hotel Manchester Center in New Hampshire on October 3, 2008.
- 2008 Diversity in Practice Conference. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/8/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p35A
The article offers information on the 2008 Diversity in Practice Conference to be held on October 24, 2008 at the Conrad, Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Women, Education Headline At Global Diversity Summit. Hastings, Rebecca R. // HR Magazine;Apr2010, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p75
The article discusses the highlights of the second Diversity and Inclusion Global Thought Leaders' Summit organized by the Society for Human Resource Management held on March 4-5, 2010.
- 23RD ANNUAL MULTICULTURAL FORUM ON WORKPLACE DIVERSITY. Hofer, Andy // Q!;Spring2010, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p11
The article offers information on the 23rd Annual Multicultural Forum on Workplace Diversity to be held in the U.S.
- Conference delves into growing U.S. diversity. WELCH, SHERRI // Crain's Detroit Business;6/28/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p4
The article informs that a day-long conference "Defining Diversity in the 21st Century," will be held on July 21, 2010 in Detroit, Michigan, to address issues of hiring veterans and leveraging diversity to increase productivity.