- IATA pinpoints key issues. Macrae, Duncan // Interavia Business & Technology;Dec94, Vol. 49 Issue 585, p28
No abstract available.
- Safety, Security Briefs. // Air Safety Week;6/6/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p8
The article offers information on the International Air Transport Association's (IATA's) 67th Annual Meeting (AGM) and World Air Transport Summit to be held in Singapore on June 6, 2011.
- IATA at the millennium. Reed, Arthur // Air Transport World;Jun99, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p125
Reports on the annual meeting of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) which was held in 1999.
- Airline officials fear forecasts of recovery were too upbeat. Ott, J. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/30/91, Vol. 135 Issue 13, p30
Presents analysis from the International Air Transport Assn.'s fifth annual Forecasting and Economic Seminar (Montreal, Sept. 24-25), which predicts the decline in business travel in the US will be $1.5-3 billion this year. Usual sources of capital turning cautious; Predictions that world...
- IATA's 52d AGM. Feldman, Joan M. // Air Transport World;Dec96, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p76
Highlights the International Air Transport Association's 52nd annual general meeting in Geneva, Switzerland. Focus on the organization's responsiveness to service efficiency and cost control; Featured topics of seminars; Future plans.
- IATA redefines the AGM. Vandyk, Anthony // Air Transport World;Dec95, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p76
Reports on the restructuring of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) as discussed at its 1995 Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Redefinition of the AGM; Highlights of the meeting; Participants. INSET: IATA's mission and goals..
- Blunt U.S. talk roils AGM. Donoghue, J.A.; Feldman, Joan M. // Air Transport World;Dec93, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p98
Reports on the 49th Annual General Meeting of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) in 1993. Discussion of liberalization in international aviation; United States position on competition; Defense of deregulation.
- Asia, overcapacity worry IATA. Reed, Arthur // Air Transport World;Jun98, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p61
Focuses on the areas of concern in the international airline industry addressed at the 54th meeting of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) in Geneva, Switzerland. Downturn of earnings due to Asia's economic crisis in 1997; Forecasts of whether the industry can cope with growing...
- Air Forum '94 hits the issues. Macrae, Duncan // Interavia Business & Technology;Nov94, Vol. 49 Issue 584, p12
Focuses on the issues discussed during the Air Forum '94, held in Geneva. Federal Aviation Administration head David Hinson's call for increased international oversight of airline operations; IATA's Pierre Jeanniot's remarks on the need for airlines to realize profitability; Eurocontrol...