Green Is Becoming ROUTINE
- CHICAGO HOSTS FIRST USGBC EMERALD GALA. // Environmental Design & Construction;Jun2004, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p8
Highlights the First Annual Emerald Gala in May 2004, hosted by the Chicago, Illinois chapter of the U.S. Green Building Council. Attendance figures; Corporate sponsors; Keynote address delivered by Illinois Lieutenant Governor Pat Quinn; Recognition of local businesses that were doing their...
- MAZRIA: It's the Efficiency, Stupid. Johnson, Gina R. // Solar Today;Jun2009, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p11
Information about several papers discussed during the Greenprints 2009 Conference and Tradeshow hosted by the Georgia Environment Facilities and Southface Energy Institute and held on March 25-26, 2009 in Atlanta, Georgia is presented. Topics include the U.S. Federal Reserves' programs, mortgage...
- RTPI Bulletin Board. // Planning (14672073);1/22/2010, Issue 1852, p26
The article offers information on several conferences including one on achieving sustainable housing goals to be held at the Barbican in London, England on February 24, 2010, one on planning for demographic change to be held at St. Nicholas Centre in Ipswich, England on February 11, 2010, and...
- Events. // Planning (14672073);1/22/2010, Issue 1852, p26
The article offers information on conferences in England including one on planning for demographic change to be held at St. Nicholas Centre in Ipswich, England on February 11, 2010 and the Green Space, Green Belt and Green Infrastructure Conference to be held in Yorkshire, England on February...
- Saving the Environment Is Big Part of These Business Plans. Sinovic, Steve // San Diego Business Journal;11/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p6
Information about several issues discussed at the Bright Green Future Conference on green movement are presented.
- Getting involved with the green movement, USGBC. Katz, Ashley // Wood Digest;Jun2008, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p45
The article provides information on the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo entitled "Revolutionary Green: Innovations for Global Sustainability" to be held in Boston, Massachusetts in November 19-21, 2008.
- WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE GREEN? Christianson, Rich // Wood & Wood Products;Oct2009, Vol. 114 Issue 11, p50
The article offers information on the Second Dollars & Sense of Going Green Conference to be held at the Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel in Chicago, Illinois, on November 19-20, 2009.
- USGBC Offers Green Education. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/10/2007, Vol. 232 Issue 2, p6
The article offers information on the Annual Greenbuild conference and exhibition on November 7-9, 2007 which will be held at the McCormick Place West in Chicago, Illinois.
- June 30 green confab in Yonkers. Liyakasa, Kelly // Westchester County Business Journal;6/22/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 25, p2
The article offers information on the Yonkers Green Business Summit to be held on June 30, 2009 at the Riverfront Library in Yonkers, New York.