RITZ-CARLTON CARIBBEAN ADVISORY COUNCIL
- Going Places. // Best's Review;Dec2003, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p50
Presents schedules of meetings in the insurance industry. Associations; Location; Contact information.
- A Tale of Three Cities Managing in Difficult Financial Times. Kridler, Matthew; Husemann, Steven; Williams, Tracy // Public Management (00333611);Sep2003, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p12
Highlights the Ohio City/County Management Association conference. Discussion of approaches on financial management; Need for councils to know the extent of financial difficulties; Causes of organizational stress; Importance of optimism on managers.
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION TENTH ANNUAL MEETING. // Financial Management (1972);Autumn80, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p4
This article presents the program for the Financial Management Association Tenth Annual Meeting that will be held at the Marriott Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana from October 23 to 25, 2005.
- 2006 Claims Education Conference Described as Awesome&Excellent&Great! // Claims;Aug2006, Vol. 54 Issue 8, Special section p4
The article reports on the successful annual Claims Education Conference of the International Insurance Institute that was held in Sonoma Valley, California in May 2006. The event was attended by over 200 attendees from the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and Guam. The concept of the event was to...
- MGAs Urged To 'Put Skin In The Game' By Forming Captives, Despite Soft Market. Sclafane, Susanne // National Underwriter / P&C;6/4/2007, Vol. 111 Issue 22, p19
Information about several papers discussed at the 81st annual conference held by the American Association of Managing General Agents in the U.S. The event focused on the alternative insurance mechanism particularly the program-business captives. The meeting several speakers including Jeffrey...
- NE Chapter Tackles Industry Issues. Baraban, Regina // Insurance Conference Planner;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p50
Highlights the Northeast Insurance Conference Planners Association Winter Chapter Meeting held in New York, January 8-10, 2004. Topics discussed; Speakers who attended the event; Activities included.
- FAIR Expanding Its Horizons. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Dec2007, p64
Information about several topics discussed at the 20th Federation of Afro-Asian Insurers and Reinsurers (FAIR) Conference in Marrakech, Morocco is presented. Members of the association approve the proposed consolidation of its two pools and one syndicate under one roof. Ezzat Abdel-Bary,...
- Panelists At Hudson Valley RAP Decry Meager Albany Action On W.C. Issues, Labor Law Reform, No-Fault Fraud. // Insurance Advocate;10/13/2003, Vol. 114 Issue 38, p5
Reports on the eighth annual chief executive officer/agency conference held as part of the Professional Insurance Agents of New York State's Hudson Valley Regional Awareness Program in Suffern, New York in October 2003. Frustration of insurance industry members over the lack of meaningful...
- Meetings. // Best's Review;Feb2005, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p8
Provides information on several meetings and similar events of importance to the insurance industry. LIMRA International 2005 Distribution Conference; Captive Insurance Companies Association 2005 international conference; NAIC spring national meeting by the National Association of Insurance...