Green is the colour for the IAA show at Hannover
- Commercial Vehicle Operator Show on track for success. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Apr2010, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p41
The article offers information on the Commercial Vehicle Operator Show that will be held at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham, England from April 13 to 15, 2010.
- Show off those used vehicles. Swallow, Kevin // Commercial Motor;10/11/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5249, p67
The article offers information on the 2008 Commercial Vehicle Show to be held in Birmingham, England.
- Show and tell. King, Roger // Motor Transport;4/10/2008, p14
The article offers information on the CV Show for the commercial vehicle industry to be held in Great Britain in April 2008.
- www.Roadtransport.com. Clark, Toby // Commercial Motor;3/27/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 5273, p14
The article offers information on the Commercial Vehicle (CV) Show which will be held on April 15-17, 2008 in Great Britain and will be covered by Roadtransport.com through blogs.
- CV Show makes a return in 2011. // Local Authority Waste & Recycling;Jul2010, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p6
The article offers information on the Commercial Vehicle Show which will be held on April 12 to 14, 2011 in Birmingham, England.
- Light vantastic. Milnes, Julian // Motor Transport;3/29/2010, p22
The article presents information on the 2010 Commercial Vehicle Operator Show, to be held from April 13-15, 2010.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2012, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p66
A calendar of world truck and trailer events for April 2012 to March 2013 is presented including The Commercial Vehicle Show in Birmingham, England, FTR annual Transportation Conference in Indianapolis, Indiana, and ConExpo Russia at CTT 2012 in Moscow, Russia.
- The CV Show will return next year. Hobson, Steve // Commercial Motor;4/22/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5378, p9
The article offers information on the Commercial Vehicle Show at the NEC arena in England from April 12 to 14, 2011
- All charged up. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2008, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p36
The article discusses the highlights of the Commercial Vehicle Show held in Birmingham, England on April 15-17, 2008. The event showcased electrically powered trucks such as the Smith Faraday II by Smith Electronic Vehicles which is said to be good for the environment. There was also the...