Cargill to hold 'The Chocolatier's Workshop'
- ZDS's Chocolate Technology symposium tracks ingredient, processing developments. // Candy Industry;Sep2008, Vol. 173 Issue 9, p40
The article provides information on the Chocolate Technology 2008 to be held in Koelmesse's Congress-Centrum Nord in Cologne, Germany from December 9-11, 2008.
- Carle & Montanari hosts 'Open House'. // Candy Industry;Jan2010, Vol. 175 Issue 1, p30
Information about the Open House hosted by Carle & Montanari SPA in Milan, Italy on December 11, 2009 is presented.
- Chocolate Technology `98 looks to fill schedule. // Candy Industry;Nov97, Vol. 162 Issue 11, p10
Indicates that the seminar management for the Chocolate Technology 1998 program in Cologne, Germany, is looking for companies/individual in the area of chocolate to present parent in the Congress. Sponsor of the event; Requirement for a workshop presentation.
- Winkler und D�nnebier. // Candy Industry;Jan2009, Vol. 174 Issue 1, p70
The article offers information on the Chocolatier's Workshop to be held in Lititz, Pennsylvania on May 4-6, 2009.
- Sweet serendipity. Liyakasa, Kelly // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/25/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 43, p36
The article offers information on the Chocolate World Expo to be held at the Westchester County Center, White Plains, New York on November 7, 2010.
- Chocolate-covered history. Lindell, Crystal // Candy Industry;Jun2012, Vol. 177 Issue 6, p30
Information about the Sweet and Snacks Expo featuring Mars Chocolate North America LLC is presented. It states that the event's featured speaker Rodney Snyder, chocolate history research director of Mars Chocolate North America, drew huge crowds. It notes that Mars Chocolate representatives gave...
- RCI Treks Across the World ... and the World Wide Web. Brinkman, Kelly // Candy Industry;Jul2010 Supplement, pRC7
The article offers information on the 90th Annual Retail Confectioners International (RCI) Convention held in Lexington, Kentucky from June 21 to 25, 2010 where chocolate makers and suppliers had store tours, educational sessions, and chocolate industry briefings. It mentions the launch of an...
- SPECIALITY AND FINE FOOD FAIR. // Irish Food;Winter2008/2009, p41
Information about several papers discussed at the Specialty and Fine Food Fair on the food industry held at Olympia Exhibition Centre in Ireland on September 7-9, 2008 is presented. Topics include the chocolate fair, and a forum on food and small businesses. The fair featured the 14 companies in...
- Choco-Technique 96 reflects trends. // Candy Industry;Oct96, Vol. 161 Issue 10, p14
Announces the holding of the Choco-Technique on November 6 to 8, 1996 in Cologne, Germany, sponsored by the Central Technical College of the German Confectionery Industry. Schedule of events; Planned activities; Contact information.