ASR Sees Slower Traffic, But Attendees Generally Pleased
- Good, but Not Great, Yule Business: Retail Forecast. Palmieri, Jean E. // DNR: Daily News Record;10/27/97, Vol. 27 Issue 129, p14
Information about several papers discussed at a seminar presented by Retail Marketing Society and Merrill Lynch & Co. regarding the prediction of retail experts on the sales gains of department stores. Topics include sales gains after inflation and the impact of fashion trends to the apparel...
- BASF at Intertextile show. // Melliand International;Dec2006, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p262
The article reports that the chemical company BASF AG of Ludwigshafen, Germany has for the first time presented its quality label program and textile chemicals in the Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics in Shanghai, China on October 2006. The marketing programs and quality labels of the...
- Business Shows Improvement At Atlanta Show. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/9/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 28, p15
The article offers information on the Atlanta Apparel show held at AmericasMart in Atlanta, Georgia from January 21-25, 2010. It mentions that retailers received small orders and informs that the show revealed rise in the trend of ready-to-wear clothes, sportswear, and children's dresses and...
- SEHM Putting Stress on Serious Side of Show Business. D'Aulnay, Shopie // DNR: Daily News Record;1/20/97, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p4
The article offers information on the Nouvel Espace trade fair to be held at the Parc des Expositions in Paris, France from January 24-27 of 1997.
- 'Disposables' Conference and Exhibition. // Textile Institute & Industry;Feb1970, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p31
The article offers information on the Clothing Institute conference to be held in London, England on April 8, 1970.
- Back To The Boardwalk. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/20/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 83, p8
Information on the highlights of the spring collection show for apparels manufacturer Kate Spade LLC by designer Deborah Lloyd is presented.
- Herren-Mode-Woche/Inter-Jeans Bigger and Better. Kurz, Jurgen // DNR: Daily News Record;6/14/99, Vol. 29 Issue 70, p28
The article offers information on the Herren-Mode-Woche/Inter-Jeans men's wear fair to be held in Cologne, Germany from July 30, 1999 to August 1, 1999.
- THE CLOTHING INSTITUTE 17th ANUAL CONFERENCE. // Textile Institute & Industry;Apr1969, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p108
The article offers information about the 17th Annual Conference of the Clothing Institute that will be held on June 11-14, 1969 in Harrogate, England.
- Garment Wet Processing Technology Symposium Set for May 13-14. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Jan99, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p6
The article offers information on the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists' symposium on garment wet processing technology to be held in New Orleans, Louisiana from May 13-14, 1999.