Meet the Greens 2008
- Resorts Still Optimistic. Schoonmaker, Daniel // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/28/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 13, pB10
Focuses on the expectation of golf resort operators in Michigan for a strong growth in 2005. Factors that will contribute to the growth; Event used by golf courses across the state as a marketing tool in 2004; Efforts of Mike Powers and his wife to open a golf resort in the immediate greater...
- WHAT'S NEW. // Golf for Women;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p32
The article reports on the opening of a second Nicklaus golf course by the Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita in Mexico in early 2008. In its layout, the course, dubbed Punta Mita II, has views of Banderas Bay.
- SANDESTIN GOLF & BEACH RESORT. Passov, Joe // Golf Magazine;Mar2007, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p132
This article discusses the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort in Florida, home to four golf courses and an active nightlife. An overview of the four courses is presented, including explanations for why the courses are worth the high greens fees. The article also discusses discount packages...
- Going for the Green. Kyte, Alistair // Hotelier;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p48
Provides information on various golf courses and resorts in Canada. The Fairmont Banff Springs golf course in Alberta; Rodd Crowbush Golf and Beach Resort in Morell on Prince Edward Island; Taboo Golf Resort and Spa in Muskoka, Ontario.
- CHAPTER 16: AWARD-WINNING GOLF RESORTS. // Travel & Tourism Market Research Handbook;2013, p124
The article lists the top golf resorts in the U.S. as of 2012 including Canyon Suites at the Phoenician ins Scottsdale, Arizona, The Breakers in Palm Beach, Florida, and Stowe Mountain Lodge in Vermont.
- Surf and turf. Kaspriske, Ron // Golf Digest;Jul2005, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p78
Features the Royal Saint Kitts Golf Club and Four Seasons Resort Nevis. Description of the physical layout of the resorts; Restaurants and lodging available in the area; Advisory and recommendations for travelers.
- Improve your short game. Ellegard, Peter // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/28/2006, Issue 2727, p50
The article presents a list of golf courses in Europe including Golf Amigo in Southern Belgium, French Golf Holidays in France, and Lisbon Golf Coast in Portugal.
- Island will suit golfers to a tee. Ellegard, Peter // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/28/2006, Issue 2727, p52
The article reports on the increase in the number of golf courses in Gran Canaria, Spain. Real Club de Golf de Las Palmas has moved to its present location in the Bandama plains. Meloneras Golf Course was opened near the island's largest resort. Sheraton Salobre Golf Resort and Spa hotel opened...
- REGIONS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/5/2007 Supplement, Vol. 27, p15B
A map showing golf courses in Indiana is presented. There are more than 450 private and public golf courses in the state. The map is divided into five geographical regions, Central, East, North, South and West, to better help readers plan their golf excursions. Information on slope rating and...