Vancouver Up Close at Hyatt's Insurance and Financial Round Table
- WHAT WE CAN LEARN FROM TED. Scofidio, Barbara // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;May2011, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p4
The author reflects on the lessons learned from TED, an annual conference that brings together thinkers from around the world, in the U.S.
- Buzz at Krisam Event: Engagement. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p24
Information about meeting planning discussed at the 13th Annual Krisam Insurance Advisory Board (KRIAB) in the U.S. in 2011 is presented.
- Show us your best. // Conference & Exhibition Fact Finder;Sep2006, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p12
The article offers information on the National Venue Show to be held from September 19-21, 2006 in Birmingham, England.
- Commentary: EventCamp Must Keep Evolving. Beer, Mitchell // Association Meetings Exclusive Insight;2/14/2011, p1
The author offers advice on how EventCamp conferences can improve on what they have achieved. She says that after the second EventCamp National Conference held in Chicago, Illinois in February 2012, EventCamp should focus on why a meeting planner might choose a particular technique. She adds...
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p12
The article presents a chronology of events related to financial management. Some of the events are: the "FPA Regional Conference," to be held in Charlotte, North Carolina, from January 18-19,2002; the "Broker/Dealer Conference," to be held in Los Angeles, California, from January 31-February 2,...
- Celebrate America Saves Week. // Benefits & Compensation Digest;Feb2010, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p13
The article offers information on America Saves Week to be held on February 21-28, 2010.
- Calendar. // Investment Management Weekly;9/10/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p10
A calendar of events related to investment management is presented which includes the "Middle Atlantic Public Employee Retirement Systems Forum," the "Commodities Portfolio Management 2007' convention and the "Asset Allocation Summit USA 2007."
- Diary. // Money Management;6/2/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p2
Presents a calendar of events that list congresses and conventions related to financial management.
- The waiting is the hardest part. Collins, Daniel P. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Jul2010, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p14
Information about several papers discussed at the annual forum sponsored by the Managed Funds Association (MFA) on financial management is presented.