Green Expo Touts Eco-Advantage
- U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell Calls for the Elimination of Tariffs on Clean Energy and Environmental Goods and Services. // Chinese American Forum;Jan2009, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p10
The article offers information on the speech delivered by U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell at the Washington Council on International Tade's annual conference in Washington, D.C. on October 24, 2008. Cantwell's speech focuses on reducing the tariffs for renewable energy and environmental products by...
- Roadmap to where? Analysis on the climate changes talks in Bali. Pearce, Fred // New Scientist;12/22/2007, Vol. 196 Issue 2635/2636, p6
The article discusses the Climate Change Conference in Bali, Indonesia. A deal on the Bali roadmap, the agenda declaring two years of negotiations to create a protocol to replace that of the Kyoto protocol which lapses in 2012 to govern global greenhouse gas emissions was made. Norway, New...
- Global Environmental Concepts. // Iceland Country Review;2009, p115
The article focuses on the establishment of the Protocol Clean Development Mechanism to solve the problem on global warming to be able to protect the environment.
- Better Cooling Via Improved Chillers. Mazurkiewicz, Greg // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/8/2002, Vol. 215 Issue 15, p1
Highlights the Earth Technologies Forum in the U.S. Introduction of chiller technologies; Protection of the environment against global warming; Creation of technology for ozone protection.
- Institute Conference. // Textile Institute & Industry;Jun1973, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p164
The article offers information on several conferences related to textile industry including the Textile Institute and Industry's Overseas Conference to be held in Hong Kong on November 20-24, the joint conference of the Textile Institute and Industry and Institute of Textile Science in Canada to...
- ITMF Annual Conference 1999. // Colourage;Aug99, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p109
Reports that the International Textile Manufacturers Federation will hold its 1999 conference in Venice, Italy from September 26 to 29 by invitation of the Associazione Contoniera Liniera e delle Fibre Affini.
- Global Environmental Concepts. // Equatorial Guinea Country Review;2009, p112
The article discusses several key concepts of the global environment, which includes the atmospheric greenhouse effect, connection between global warming and greenhouse gases and international standard development concerning to global warming.
- Global Environmental Concepts. // Benin Country Review;2009, p114
The article discusses various key global environmental concepts, including the atmospheric greenhouse effect, relationship between global warming and greenhouse gases, and international standard development regarding to global warming.
- Global warming waffle. // Natural Life;Sep/Oct97, Issue 57, p8
Reports on a compromise made by world leaders attending the Earth Summit II in New York in June 1997, that barely keeps alive hopes of action to prevent further damage to world's climate. Delegates' decision not to commit themselves to pollution targets to counter global warming.