The Immune Basis of Liver Disease: a BSG Research Workshop
- Dendritic cell vaccination and other strategies to tip the balance of the immune system. Schaft, Niels; Birkholz, Katrin; Hofmann, Christian; Schmid, Martina; Theiner, Gabi; Dörrie, Jan // Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy;Jun2008, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p913
Information about the fifth international meeting on "Dendritic Cell Vaccination and Other Strategies to Tip the Balance of the Immune System," held in Bamberg, Germany from July 16-18, 2007 is presented. The meeting focused at several issues such as cancer vaccine strategies using dendritic...
- Articles from the 15th ICI meeting in Milan, Italy. Smith, Kendall A. // Frontiers in Immunology;Jul2014, Vol. 5, p1
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of attending the 15th International Congress in Immunology (ICI) in the U.S. in 2014.
- PROGRAM. // Macedonian Journal of Medical Sciences;2008 Supplement 1, Vol. 1, pS5
The article offers information on the 5th Balkan Congress of Immunology, to be held in Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia on June 01-03, 2008.
- European Congress of Immunology. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/1/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that the European Congress of Immunology will be held from September 5-7, 2012 in Glasgow, Scotland.
- 12th International Dendritic Cell Symposium, October 7-11, 2012; Daegu, Korea. Heung Kyu Lee; Yong-Soo Bae // OncoImmunology;Feb2013, Vol. 2 Issue 2, pe23245-1
Information on several topics discussed at the 12th International Dendritic Cell (DC) symposium held October 7-11, 2012 in Daegu, Korea is presented. Topics include DC's development and subset, immunotherapy against cancer and lung immunology. The symposium features several scientists and...
- 10th International Congress on Antiphospholipid Antibodies. Introduction. Shoenfeld, Y // Lupus;2002, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p537
Focuses on the 10th International Congress on antiphospholipid antibodies in Sicily, Italy. Topics discussed; Number of participants; Working committee.
- Meeting Report of Immunology and Skin Disease: New Perspectives. Clark, Rachael A.; Fuhlbrigge, Robert C. // Journal of Investigative Dermatology;Aug2007, Vol. 127 Issue 8, p1838
Information on several topics discussed at the meeting titled "Immunology and Skin Disease: New Perspectives" that was held in Boston, Massachusetts in March 2007 is presented. It highlighted various reports related to cutaneous immunology, including the imaging of adaptive immune responses in...
- Hyperimmune Products in the Prevention and Therapy of Infectious Disease: A Report of a Hyperimmune Products Expert Advisory Panel. Deresinski, S.C. // BioDrugs;2000, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p147
This paper reviews a meeting at which basic pathophysiology of infections, mechanisms of action of hyperimmune products and pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic parameters, as well as currently available hyperimmunes and their potential new targets and uses, were discussed. A hyperimmune product...
- Congress Chairman. Eslaminejad, Mohamadreza Baghaban // Cell Journal (Yakhteh);Summer2011 Supplement, Vol. 13, p3
The article offers information on the seventh congress on Stem Cell Biology and Technology to be held in Tehran, Iran from September 7 to 9, 2011.