BSG Public Affairs Committee
- Gastro-Highlights 2010. Wirth, H.-P.; Bauerfeind, P.; Häfner, M.; Müllhaupt, B.; Rösch, T.; Schwizer, W.; Rogler, G.; Fried, M. // Praxis (16618157);11/17/2010, Vol. 99 Issue 23, p1399
No abstract available.
- Big changes for MMA's annual gathering. // Minnesota Medicine;Sep2014, Vol. 97 Issue 9, p34
The article presents information on the annual conference of the Minnesota Medical Association in September 2014.
- Opens In Albuquerque. // Transmission & Distribution World;Sep2006, Vol. 58 Issue 9, p67
The article offers information on the Institute of Electrical Electronics Engineers Power Engineering Society's 11th International Conference on Transmission and Distribution Construction, Operation and Live-Line Maintenance (ESMO 2006) to be held in Albuquerque, New Mexico on October 15-19, 2006.
- Setting the Pace. Bonk, Robert J. // AMWA Journal: American Medical Writers Association Journal;2008, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p56
The article offers information on the 68th Annual Conference of the American Medical Writers Association Journal (AMWA) to be held in Louisville, Kentucky in October 2008.
- seen. // FoodService Director;7/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p16
Several images from the 2008 American Society of Healthcare Food Service Administrators (ASHFSA) National Conference are presented.
- AATCC Workshop: Care Labeling And Other Labeling Regulations. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Aug88, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p4
The article offers information on the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC) workshop to be held at the Governors Inn in Triangle Park, North Carolina on September 15-16, 1988.
- Institute Affairs. // Textile Institute & Industry;Jan1968, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p4
The article offers information on the fifty-eighth annual general meeting of the professional association Textile Institute to be held in Manchester, England on April 24, 1968.
- Annual Conference. // Textile Institute & Industry;Mar1971, Vol. 9 Issue 3, following p83
The article offers information on the annual conference of the professional association Textile Institute to be held in Blackpool, England on May 17-21, 1921.
- CHICAGO Is my kind of town for... // Illinois Banker;May2008, Vol. 93 Issue 5, p10
The article offers information on the Illinois Bankers Association's 117th annual conference and trade show to be held in Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers in Illinois from June 25-27, 2008.