International Therapeutic Endoscopy Workshop
- Preparing for a Colonoscopy. Vogel, Bob // New Mobility;Oct2012, p38
The article provides an answer to a question of how to have colonoscopy from a gastroenterologist.
- Announcements. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Aug1991, Vol. 86 Issue 8, p1101
Presents the schedule of several events of interest to gastroenterologists from September to December 5, 1991. Italian Association of Hospital Gastroenterologists 10th National Congress in Genoa, Italy; Gastric Lesions in Patients With Cirrhosis symposium in Toulouse, France; International...
- Sharing in GASTRO 2009. Hutson, Pauline // Gastrointestinal Nursing;Nov2009, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p5
The article offers information on the GASTRO 2009 conference of the European Society of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Nurses and Associates (ESGENA), Society of International Gastroenterological Nurses and Endoscopy Associates (SIGNEA) and British Endoscopy Associates Group (EAG) which will be...
- You Be the Coder. // Gastroenterology Coding Alert;Oct2012, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p76
The article provides an answer to a question related to charging of patient's visits to gastroenterologist prior to colonoscopy procedure.
- Shortened surveillance intervals following suboptimal bowel preparation for colonoscopy: Results of a national survey. Hillyer, Grace; Basch, Corey; Lebwohl, Benjamin; Basch, Charles; Kastrinos, Fay; Insel, Beverly; Neugut, Alfred // International Journal of Colorectal Disease;Jan2013, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p73
Purpose: Suboptimal bowel preparation can result in decreased neoplasia detection, shortened surveillance intervals, and increased costs. We assessed bowel preparation recommendations and the relationship to self-reported proportion of suboptimal bowel preparations in practice; and evaluated the...
- A Reminder about The Teaching Professor Conference. // Teaching Professor;Oct2010, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p6
The article offers information on the deadline for submission of program proposals for the Teaching Professor Conference scheduled for May 20-22, 2011 to be held in Atlanta, Georgia.
- TPWD looking for hunter education instructors. // Malakoff News (TX);5/7/2010, Vol. 101 Issue 19, p2A
The article offers information on the Hunter Education New Instructor Training workshop to be held in Whitney, Texas on May 15, 2010.
- Faculty honored. // Community College Week;06/02/97, Vol. 9 Issue 22, p9
Reports that nine faculty members from community colleges in the United States were honored at a conference held in Jacksonville, Florida in April 1997. Information on the Ernest L. Boyer award from the Center for the Advancement of Teaching and Learning at Florida Community College at...
- Teaching conference lavishes kudos on innovative faculty. // Community College Week;05/04/98, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p12
Reports on the college teachers that were honored during the Ninth International Conference on College Teaching and Learning, held in Jacksonville, Florida. Venue of the conference; Sponsor of the conference; Criteria for the honor.