- OS MEMBERS MEET VENDORS. // Vision Monday;3/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p070
The article presents the highlights of a meeting by the members of the wholesale lab buying group Optical Synergies (OS) held in San Antonio, Texas in February 2010.
- EDITOR'S LETTER. Walker, Christie // LabTalk;May/Jun2014, Vol. 42 Issue 9F, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on groups that have programs for laboratories including The Vision Council on improving sustainability efforts of laboratories, Optical Synergies on things that can be done, and Transitions Optical on...
- Spanish, Portuguese translations offered at Wilmer meeting. // Ophthalmology Times;3/15/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p10
The article offers information regarding the meeting of the Wilmer Eye Institute entitled "Current Concepts in Ophthalmology," to be held at the Renaissance Harborplace Hotel on April 13-14, 2007 in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Meeting Planner. // Ophthalmology Times;8/1/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p65
The article presents information on several congresses during the years 2007 and 2008 including the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Ophthalmology to be held on November 10-13, 2007 at New Orleans, Louisiana, the "ASCRS Symposium on Cataract, IOL, and Refractive Surgery" to be held on...
- ARVO looks to the future of vision research. Hertz, Beth Thomas // Ophthalmology Times;4/1/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p20
The article offers information on the education courses, scientific sessions and exhibits of the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) which will be held in Fort Lauderdale, Florida from May 1-6, 2010.
- Current Concepts in session. // Ophthalmology Times;11/15/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 22, p3
The article offers information on the annual Current Concepts in Ophthalmology course sponsored by the Wilmer Eye Institute to be held in Baltimore, Maryland on December 1-3, 2011 and in Vail, Colorado on March 12-16, 2012.
- AADO is active participant at International Vision Expo. Scerra, Chet // Ophthalmology Times;5/15/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p72
Focuses on the biannual International Vision Expo held in New York City on March 15-17, 2002 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. Optical professionals who attended the expo; Purpose of the exposition; Course offerings.
- Annual Wilmer Vail meeting set for March 16 to 20. Hertz, Beth Thomas // Ophthalmology Times;2/15/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p6
The article offers information on the 26th annual Current Concepts in Ophthalmology meeting of the Wilmer Eye Institute to be held in Vail, Colorado on March 16-20, 2009.
- Current Concepts in motion. Hertz, Beth Thomas // Ophthalmology Times;11/15/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p8
The article offers information on the Wilmer Eye Institute's 22nd annual Current Concepts in Ophthalmology meeting to be held at the Thomas B. Turner Building at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland on December 3 to 5, 2009