All charged up
- Experts see cost cuts for electric cars. Lichterman, Joseph // Automotive News;6/20/2011, Vol. 85 Issue 6469, p6
The article reports that automobile industry experts are hoping that there would be a cost cut for electric cars although a technological breakthrough for batteries is unlikely before 2020.
- Electric Vans Get Better Battery. // Futurist;Jul/Aug87, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p3
Reports on driving tests performed at Argonne National Laboratory in Illinois to evaluate electric vans with advanced batteries. Range of the vehicles; Types of batteries tested.
- www.Roadtransport.com. Clark, Toby // Commercial Motor;3/27/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 5273, p14
The article offers information on the Commercial Vehicle (CV) Show which will be held on April 15-17, 2008 in Great Britain and will be covered by Roadtransport.com through blogs.
- Counting down to showtime. Perella, Maxine // Local Authority Waste & Recycling;Apr2008, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p4
The article offers information on the 2008 Commercial Vehicle (CV) Show at Birmingham NEC in England.
- CV Show makes a return in 2011. // Local Authority Waste & Recycling;Jul2010, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p6
The article offers information on the Commercial Vehicle Show which will be held on April 12 to 14, 2011 in Birmingham, England.
- Green is the colour for the IAA show at Hannover. Barnett, Colin // Commercial Motor;9/18/2008, Vol. 208 Issue 5298, p10
The article informs that September 25, 2008 is the first public day of Europe's premier commercial vehicle show, IAA at Hannover, which runs until October 2, 2008.
- Show and tell. King, Roger // Motor Transport;4/10/2008, p14
The article offers information on the CV Show for the commercial vehicle industry to be held in Great Britain in April 2008.
- Show off those used vehicles. Swallow, Kevin // Commercial Motor;10/11/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5249, p67
The article offers information on the 2008 Commercial Vehicle Show to be held in Birmingham, England.
- Commercial Vehicle Operator Show on track for success. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Apr2010, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p41
The article offers information on the Commercial Vehicle Operator Show that will be held at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham, England from April 13 to 15, 2010.