Why it's time to upgrade to management 2.0
- MEETING & EVENT PLANNING GUIDE. Stewart, Heather // Utah Business;Jul2015, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p80
The article presents a checklist on planning a large event including things to do 4-6 months in advance like establishing the budget and deciding on keynote speakers and 1 week to 1 month in advance like printing event materials and creating a photography checklist.
- How I did it... Larsen, Patrick // CEI Asia;Mar2014, p14
The article offers the author's insights on event planning for a conference in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Australian Business Events Expo. // Spice;Feb2011, Issue 1, p30
The authors discuss the outlook and importance of the special events industry and the Australian Business Events Expo (ABEE) to be held in Sydney, New South Wales on August 10 and 11, 2011. They believe that the financial crisis has created a new landscape for the industry due to reduced budgets...
- Event Organising. Anna // Conference & Exhibition Fact Finder;Jan2006, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p3
Presents a step-by-step course in event planning. Type of event to plan; Importance of choosing the right venue.
- Contenders, ready... // Conference & Incentive Travel;Oct2010, p52
The article offers information on the shortlist for the 2010 BT Visit London award which provides a platform to celebrate the richness and diversity of the city. It notes the Entrepreneurs Bootcamp 2009 at the O2 Arena with the aim of providing an astounding experience for starting...
- fmagenda. // Food Management;Mar2006, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p14
The article presents a calendar of events related to food management for March and April 2006.
- 2012 Special Events & Show Features. // Waste Age;Apr2012, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p44
The article offers information on special events and show features to be held during the 2012 Waste Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada including the Environmental Research and Education Foundation's (EREF) 18th Annual Equipment Auction, Silent Auction and Raffle, the International Business Center, and...
- courses and conference diary…. // Personnel Today;4/10/2007, p38
The article presents a calendar of events related to personnel management to be held in Great Britain from April-May, 2007. An event titled Dispute Resolution and Workplace Mediation, organised by Symposium Events will be held on April 17-18. An event titled People at their Best: Work, Education...
- calendar of events. // PM Network;Sep2006, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p12
The article presents a calendar of events related to project management in Australia and in the U.S. in the fall of 2006. The third international conference on project management will be held on September 27-29. A seminar titled "Innovation: Leading the Way to Successful Change," will be on...