Increase Participation through Merchandising
- What's Ahead for School Menus. // Food Management;Feb2008, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p16
Information about several papers discussed at the School Nutrition Association's annual Child Nutrition Industry Conference in January 2008 in the U.S. is presented. One of the speakers, Bill Wagoner reviewed the findings of several recently released studies of child nutrition programs and...
- School Nutrition Directors Prepare for 2009. Fitzpatrick, Tara // Food Management;Sep2008, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p14
Information about the School Nutrition Association (SNA) annual National Conference at the Philadelphia Convention Center held on July 20-23, 2008 in Pennsylvania is presented. Topics discussed include the challenges that confront SNA, the association's commitment on providing healthy and...
- Storming the Hill. // Food Management;Apr2011, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p8
Information about several topics discussed at the School Nutrition Association's annual Legislative Action Conference in April 2011 is presented.
- Exploring New Horizons. // FoodService Director;9/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p27
The article discusses the highlights of the 66th Annual National Conference of the School Nutrition Association held in July 2012.
- Announcements. // European Journal of Nutrition;2003, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p73
Details the schedule of several conferences and seminars on nutrition in 2003.
- Kiosk Extra. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan2007, Vol. 91 Issue 1, p28
The article offers information on the Healthy Customers, Healthy Profits seminar to be held in Anaheim, California on March 9, 2007.
- Nutrition for Life's Stages: The Evidence Base. Puddey, Ian B // Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition;Dec2002 Supplement, Vol. 11, pS477
Highlights topics discussed at the second Sanitarium International Nutrition Symposium held in Melbourne, Victoria, in April 2002. Definition of nutrition priorities at each of life's stages; Rationale for a world map for nutrition science; Increase in obesity worldwide; Nutrition...
- International Child Obesity and Nutrition Conference. // Positive Health;Jun2008, Issue 148, p6
The article offers information on a major conference related to the latest research into food and nutrition at the St. David's Hotel in Cardiff, New South Wales on June 10, 2008.
- 6TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON NUTRITION AND FITNESS ATHENS, GREECE MAY 15 - 17, 2008. // Italian Journal of Food Science;2008, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p141
The article provides information on the 6th International Conference on Nutrition and Fitness on May 15-17, 2008 in Athens, Greece.