Station Style Conference Turns Three
- Station Style Turns Two. // Fire Chief;Jun2007, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p9
Information about various topics discussed during Fire Chief's second annual Station Style Conference held on April 29 to May 1, 2007 in Denver, Colorado is presented. It highlights the interesting discussion of Mary McGrath of Ratcliff Architects about designing a facility based on the...
- Invitation to Attend. Schlett, Eric; Halton, Bobby // Fire Engineering;Jan2008 Supplement, Vol. 161, p4
The article offers information on the 2008 Fire Department Instructors Conference to be held in Indianapolis, Indiana in April, 2008.
- Labor, training at forefront of U.K./U.S. Symposium. Baltic, Scott // Fire Chief;May2003, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p12
Highlights the UK/U.S. fire service symposium in Plymouth, England. Theme of the conference; Topics discussed; Speakers.
- Citizens for Safety and GSVFD Sponsors Panel of Speakers. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);9/30/2010, Vol. 114 Issue 39, p1A
Information on the meeting presented by several panel members sponsored by the Citizen for Safety Group as well as the Grand Saline Volunteer Fire Department (GSVFD) and EMS in Texas, including deputy state fire marshal Jesse Williams, Brandon Teague, and Gary Stilwell, to discuss the...
- West Shore firefighters test nozzles. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);5/13/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p5
Information about a business meeting at the West Shore Volunteer Fire Department in May 2009 in Laguna Park, Texas is presented.
- Info meetings Thursday, Tuesday on Bosque groundwater district election. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);3/4/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p2
The article offers information on the informational meeting of the Lakeside Village Volunteer Fire Department to be held at the fire hall and community center in Lakeside Village, Texas on March 5, 6 and 10, 2009.
- Weekly Meetings. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);10/20/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p6
The article offers information on several meetings in Texas such as the Whitney Lions Club meeting in Whitney, Texas on October 21, 2010, Christian Motorcyclists Chapter meeting in Hillsboro, Texas on October 25, 2010, and the West Shore Volunteer Fire Department Auxiliary meeting on October 26,...
- Great Lakes Board focusses on three main areas during two day meeting. Esbensen, George // Minnesota Fire Chief;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p36
The article focuses on the two days of board meetings held by the Great Lakes Division of the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) in Minnesota from February 9-10, 2012. The main areas of interest covered during the meetings include shared services, the future of trade shows for the...
- Calendar of Events. // Munday Courier (TX);9/13/2006, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p2
The article presents a calendar of events in Munday, Texas. The Munday Volunteer Fire Department will hold a conference on September 18, 2006. The Lions Club International will hold a conference on September 19, 2006.