TTMA rallies in Alamo City
- TTMA convention reflects the strength of the trailer market. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/ 2/2013, p1
The article presents highlights of the 71st annual convention of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) held at the Grand Hotel Marriot Resort in Point Clear, Alabama, from April 24 to April 27, 2013. Attended by 431 enthusiasts, the annual convention featured panelists from some of...
- TTMA report. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2010, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p37
Information about the TTMA Annual Convention, which elected new officers and approved a series of recommended practices for tank manufacturers, that was held in Orlando, Florida on April 21-24, 2010 is presented.
- Tank Conference writes recommendations. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2012, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p48
The article reports that the Tank Conference reviewed a series of technical bulletins and recommended practices during the 2012 Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA).
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2015, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p50
A calendar of events for the work truck industry between April 28, 2015 and May 5, 2016 is presented including the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association annual convention in Cambride, Maryland, the Alternative Clean Transportation Expo in Dallas, Texas, and FabTech International in Chicago,...
- TTMA Tank Conference convenes. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p39
Photographs of attendees to the annual convention of the Truck and Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) held in Tucson, Arizona in 2009 are presented.
- Maple at TTMA. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2000, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p32
Highlights the panel discussion at the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association's annual convention in Indian Wells, California. Purpose of the event; Information on the panelists; Factors that are important to motor carriers according to the panelists.
- Is wetline rulemaking about to dry up? // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2015, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p49
The article offers information on the Tank Engineering Committee update held during the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) convention in the U.S. in 2015 in which topics several topics related to the U.S. tank truck industry were discussed.
- Trailer demand 'subdued', for now. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2008, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p30
The article focuses on the topics discussed by Ken Vieth, senior partner/general manager of A.C.T. Research Co. LLC during the 2008 Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) convention. In Veith's report, "Commercial Vehicle and Demand Driver Update," he reiterated the strong correlation...
- Circling the wagons. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p20
The article discusses the highlights of the 67th annual Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) convention held in Tucson, Arizona from April 29 to May 3, 2009. According to the article, there has been a decline in overall attendance. During the event, the association's officers for the...