No secrets in Vegas
- Real estate exec confab seen as prime economic development opportunity. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/18/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p1
Reports on plans for the first annual conference of CoreNet Global, an association of real estate executives, in May 2002 in Salt Lake City, Utah. Worldwide membership of the group; Corporate sponsorship of the event.
- TTMA looks ahead at 63rd convention. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2005, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p26
Reports on the 63rd convention of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association in the U.S. in 2005. Emphasis of the convention on market analysis and forecasts on the trucking industry; Report presented by Thom Albrecht, an investment banker at Stephens Inc., during the event; List of...
- Viva Las Vegas! Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2003, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p32
Deals with the 16th annual convention and exhibition of the National Association of Trailer Manufacturers in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 10-14, 2004. Increase in the number of members; Credit given by executive director Pam O'Toole to the Early Warning Reporting for boosting the membership;...
- From the Chairman Harry Downes. // Management Services;Nov2000, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p30
The article presents a speech by Institute of Management Services chairman Harry Downes during the group's annual general meeting on October 6, 2000, which details developments in the institute. First, chairman Downes paid a tribute to Paul Symes who served as director general of the institute...
- Board Highlights. // Healthcare Executive;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p68
Discusses the highlights of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Board of Governors' meeting on June 26-28, 2005 in Hot Springs, Virginia. Board's acceptance of the college's 2004 financial audit conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP; Board's approval of the chartering of two...
- Sales & Marketing Executives Association Convention Program. // Caribbean Business;10/10/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 41, pS2
Presents the calendar for the Sales and Marketing Association Convention Program to be held from October 10-13, 2002 in Puerto Rico.
- Welcome to the first Sales & Marketing Executives convention. Saez, Jose Ruben // Caribbean Business;10/10/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 41, pS4
Highlights the Sales and Marketing Executives convention held in October 2002 in Puerto Rico. Uniqueness of the convention; Commitment of the association to the promotion of the field.
- Quality confirmation. Kuennen, Tom // Concrete Products;Jan2004, Vol. 107 Issue 1, p28
Focuses on the installment of Vernon Wehrung as chairman of the National Precast Concrete Association at the 39th annual convention of the group in Atlanta, Georgia. Encouragement for precast producers to continue increasing the quality of their products; Recruitment of a quality assurance and...
- conference schedule. // Financial Executive;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p68
A calendar of events for congresses and summits in 2010 and 2011 organized by the Financial Executives International (FEI) is presented including the FEI's Washington Policy Conference, FEI's Fifth Annual Hall of Fame Awards Gala and the FEI Summit 2011.