- Dallas TV exhibit opens at State History Museum. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);6/4/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p18
The article reports on the special exhibition "Dallas: Power & Passion on Primetime TV," which opened on May 31 and runs through September 14, 2008, at the Texas State History Museum in Austin, Texas.
- Top Execs to Address NATPE. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;12/21/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 47, p4
The article offers information on the National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) conference to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada in January 25-27, 2010.
- 2008 NAMIC-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA WEST COAST CREATIVE SUMMIT -- CONTENT 3.0: THE FUTURE IS HERE! // Multichannel News;4/14/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p16
The article offers information about the 2008 Namic-Southern California West Coast Creative Summit that will take place at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, Beverly Hills, California, on April 16, 2008.
- The big queasy. Guider, Elizabeth // Variety;1/20/2003 Supplement, Vol. 389 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the 40th annual National Association of Television Program Executives conference which will be held in the Crescent City in California from January 20 to 23, 2003. Concern over the number of people who will attend; Factors that affected media trade shows; Prediction on the outcome of...
- Int'l contingent eager to forge partnerships. Johnson, Debra // Variety;1/20/2003 Supplement, Vol. 389 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the attitude of company representatives towards attending the 2003 National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) convention in New Orleans, Louisiana. Predicted number of attendees in the NATPE event; Factors that are discouraging the representatives to attend;...
- And So It D'ohs. Guider, Elizabeth // Hollywood Reporter;9/30/2009, Vol. 411 Issue 35, p8
The article presents information about MIPCOM, an international film and program market for television, video, cable and satellite, to be held during the first week of October 2009 in Cannes, France.
- Goodbye to the Bayou. Berman, Marc // MediaWeek;1/27/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p9
Reports on the National Association of Television Program Executives conference in New Orleans, Louisiana in January 2003. Number of attendees; Factors that contributed to the decline in attendance; Number of companies that exhibited their products.
- KIDVID CONNECTIONS. // Daily Variety;7/6/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 4, p7
The article offers information on the Digital Kids, a day of conferences and networking organized by MipJunior, that will spotlight case studies of thriving multiplatform properties that have gone far from television (TV) to web and games and the reverse.
- Exex, creatives set for TV Summit. // Daily Variety;2/11/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 30, p6
The article offers information on the inaugural television (TV) summit to be held at the Renaissance Hotel in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California on February 15, 2011.