Seminar tackles outdoor spaces
- Conferences. Potteiger, Matthew // Landscape Journal;Spring97, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p135
Offers a look at `Onsight/Insight: Nature, Humanity, and the Time. A Symposium on Landscape History,' held at the Pennsylvania State University, State College, Pennsylvania from June 22-24, 1996. Significance of the symposium's title; Information on its organizers; Highlights of the event.
- Conferences. Bailkey, Martin; Courtenay, Roger G.; Berger, Alan; Senechal, Jean // Landscape Journal;Spring99, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p109
No abstract available.
- Landscape Design Symposium Explores Garden Design Eras. // Landscape & Irrigation;Feb2007, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p8
The article offers information on the ninth annual Residential Landscape Design Symposium, Garden Design of the Past, Present and Future, to be held on March 16, 2007 in Chicago, Illinois.
- DOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD LANDSCAPE MATTER? Sullivan, Willliam C. // Landscape Journal;2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p198
Highlights the conference 'Does the Neighborhood Landscape Matter?,' at the Department of Landscape Architecture and Planning, University of California, Berkeley, California from October 19 to 22, 2000.
- Student event goes back to basics. // Horticulture Week;4/23/2010, p13
Information about the European Landscape Architecture Student Association (ELASA) meeting on April 15-19 is presented.
- Work opportunities identified in schools. Ibrahim, Magda // Horticulture Week;1/22/2010, p13
The article offers information on the Learning through Landscapes, the Designs for Learning conference to be held at the American School in London, England on March 23, 2010.
- Landscape Institute conference to address land and economic demands. // Horticulture Week;9/4/2008, p11
The article offers information on the Landscape Institute's annual conference held in 2008 in Great Britain.
- Landscape Show aims to attract moneyed visitors. // Horticulture Week;6/25/2010, p4
The article offers information on the Landscape Show to be held on April 13-14, 2010 at London Olympia in England.
- University hosts show of students' work for landscape architecture companies. // Horticulture Week;3/27/2009, p10
The article offers information on the annual show hosted by the University of Gloucestershire's landscape architecture students to be held at the university's new Centre for Active Learning on April 2-4, 2009.