New from Mexico
- SUMMER BREEZE. Roadrat // Truck & Driver;Oct2008, p36
Information about the Yorkshire Trucking Spectacular held at the Driffield Showground in Yorkshire, England dated June 14 and 15, 2008 is presented. Although the weather was windy and wet, the truckfest was still a success to those who participated and attended. Photographs of several...
- Event seeks to mobilize move to natural gas. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;2/29/2012, p6
The article discusses developments in the natural gas-powered trucks industry in the U.S. An event at the Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, Texas has showcased different natural gas-powered truck models. Several customers and dealers were hosted by Peterbilt during its 2012 Natural Gas...
- IT'S RAINING TRUCKS. Shiers, Will // Truck & Driver;Oct2008, p34
Information about the Truckfest South West sponsored by the company at Shepton Mallet, England dated July 5 and 6, 2008 is presented. The truckfest was a success despite of the appalling weather condition. There was also a significant increase in the number owner-driver vehicles as participants...
- Another dome, another triumph. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2007, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p6
The author reflects on the developments in the 2007 National Truck Equipment Association's (NTEA) Work Truck Show. The author compares 2007 Supershow I which filled the football field of the Louisiana Superdome, to the Work Truck Show wherein the exhibits that filled the RCA Dome were merely a...
- Great West show sees gains in key areas. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Aug2009, Vol. 166 Issue 8, p24
The article reports on attendance statistics for the Great West Truck Show, compared to the 2008 event, indicating lower participation in general but showing an increase in the executive/owner category. The author notes that the quality and quantity of attendees is unprecedented, considering the...
- Gateway to the West. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2010, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p46
The article offers information on the NTEA Work Truck Show which will be held in St. Louis, Missouri on March 11, 2010.
- Truck shows raise funds, awareness. // Overdrive;Nov98, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p112
Presents information on truck shows in the United States. Celebration of the fifth annual Trucker's Pride Day; Effect of Hurricane Bonnie on the fund-raising event of the King of the Road Foundation; Competition during the Douglas Gentle Memorial Roadeo.
- Diesel Super Show coming to Charlotte. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Aug2010, Vol. 167 Issue 8, p20
The article offers information on the inaugural Charlotte Diesel Super Show to be held from October 8-9, 2010 at the Charlotte Motor Speedway z-Max Dragway in Concord, North Carolina.
- It's showtime! // Commercial Motor;4/22/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5378, p40
The article offers information on the Peterborough Truckfest that will be held at the East of England Showground from May 2 and 3, 2010.