NO COUNTRY FOR OLD SYSTEMS
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;2/23/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p22
A calendar of events related to cable television industry for the U.S. area from February to April 2004 is presented which includes the winter national conference National Cable Television Cooperative, annual gala of Paley Center for Media and the 2009 We Media Conference.
- Awkward Moments With Broadcasters. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;8/4/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 30, p16
The article highlights the joint annual meeting of the National Cable Television Cooperative held in Orlando, Florida. The National Cable Television Cooperative is a buying co-op for small cable companies and the American Cable Association. Speakers at the show said that small operators must...
- Small Ops Tackle Issues in Texas. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/3/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 30, p2
The article offers information on the annual Independent Show, sponsored by the National Cable Television Cooperative and the American Cable Association in Grapevine, Texas. Topics include the issues on subscriber retention, online free content, authentication, and managing the economic...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;2/9/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p20
A calendar of events in the U.S. area in February-April 2009 is presented which include "Cable at the Capitol 2009," of Texas Cable Telecommunications Association on February 11, 2009 in Austin, Texas, "Krewe of Louisiana Cable Show," of Louisiana Cable & Telecommunications Association on...
- Western Show hitches ride with broadband. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;11/20/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 48, p32
Focuses on the 2000 Western Show cable television industry show to be held in Los Angeles, California. Highlights of the event; Focus on the industry's broadband business operations.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;12/22/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 47, p22
A calendar of events for the U.S. from January 6 - March 5 , 2015 is presented which include National Cable Television Cooperative's 2015 Winter Educational Conference, American Cable Association's 22nd Annual Summit in Washington, and Southwest Cable Communications Association's Annual Meeting.
- Small ops look to tech in 2010. Kuhl, Craig // CED;Mar2010, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p28
Information about the National Cable Television Cooperative Inc.'s Winter Educational Conference held in Long Beach, California on February 23-24, 2010 is presented. Topics include updates on emerging technologies and regulatory issues and the development of new hardware and equipment for...
- Tough Issues Make Independent Show No Day at the Beach. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;7/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p8
The article offers information on "The Independent Show," the joint annual conference of the National Cable Television Cooperative Inc. and the American Cable Association to be held on July 27 to 30, 2008 in Disney's Yatch and Beach Club in Orlando, Florida.
- TelcoTV '08 a staid affair. // CED;Dec2008, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p6
Information about several topics discussed during the TelcoTV 2008 conference and exposition is presented. Topics include the offer of a video-over-broadband services, high-definition television accounts and the bandwidth used by over-the-top services. Meanwhile, attendees of the affair include...