Global engineering Conference announces Keynote speakers
- FEANI European Engineer's Forum. // Engineers Journal;May2007, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p210
The article discusses the highlights of the European Engineer's Forum held at the Hannover Messe in Germany in April 2007. The highlights of the conference include the presentations on the challenges facing the industry in attracting professional engineers. The event is hosted by the European...
- Upcoming Programme of Events. // Engineers Journal;Mar2009, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p106
A calendar of events for engineering professionals scheduled for March to April 2009 in Ireland is presented, including the Cork Region Annual General Meeting, the lecture Information Evening on Achieving the Registered Title Chartered Engineer, and Engineers Ireland Annual Conference.
- Order of the Engineer. Folz, Diane C. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Feb2002, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p23
Announces the invitation of ACerS' 104th annual meeting by joining the special ceremony, the Order of Engineers as of April 28 - May 1, 2002. Theme; Venue; Contact information.
- EVs spark little SAE interest. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;8/14/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5618, p8
Reports on the 1995 Society of Automotive Engineer's (SAE) Future Transportation and Technology Conference.
- Editorial. Burnham, K. // Transactions of the Institute of Measurement & Control;2001, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p139
Editorial. Highlights the Twelfth International Conference on 'Systems Engineering' organized by the Control Theory and Applications Center. Features of the systems engineering conference; Application of fuzzy logic control to nonlinear processes; Aspects of implementation and design...
- Iron association forges plan to hold mini-expositions here. Mortland, Shannon // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/24/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 52, p7
Reports on the plan mini-expositions of the Association of Iron and Steel Engineers together with its biannual convention in Cleveland, Ohio. Persuasion of local officials for the location of the meeting; Details on the opening of Sweet & Associates Ltd.; Entrance of Serio's Italian Restorante...
- Seismic engineering calls for greater commitment. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/30/95, Vol. 235 Issue 18, p66
Editorial. Focuses on the 1995 Structural Engineers Association (SAC) of California's annual convention on earthquake engineering trends. Amount spent by Myers Nelson Houghton Inc. (MNH) to send 14 employees to the convention; Joint Venture initiated by SAC president Robert F. Nelson that...
- EVENTS. // Engineer (00137758);3/1/2003, Vol. 291 Issue 7591, p26
Highlights congresses and conventions concerning engineering for 2002. Venue of the events; Organizations behind the events; Contact information.
- Action stations. Wagner, Siobhan // Engineer (00137758);4/19/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7793, p12
The article offers information on the "Future of Station Design Conference" to be held on April 29, 2010 at the Transport Museum, Convent Garden in London, England.
- Making it happen. // Engineer (00137758);5/24/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7795, p36
The article offers information on the March 2010 show to be held at the Birmingham National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in England on June 7-11.