Waiting for 2009
- National Truck Equipment Association to hold Economic Outlook Conference. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2003 Buyer's Guide Issue, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p73
Previews the National Truck Equipment Association Economic Outlook Conference to be held on September 15, 2003 in Dearborn, Michigan.
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2005, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p47
Presents a calendar of events of special interest for truck trailer industry in the U.S. from January through August 2006. National Association of Trailer Manufacturers convention in Las Vegas, Nevada; Great American Trucking Show in Dallas, Texas; North American Truck Show in Boston, Massachusetts.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p58
Presents the schedule of events concerning the trucking industry in the U.S. from June to November 2005. Annual Snow & Ice Symposium of Snow & Ice Management Association; Atlantic Truck Show; The Truck Show Las Vegas.
- Business leaders peer into their crystal balls. // Crain's New York Business;5/27/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p53
Announces Crain's midyear economic forecast breakfast in New York. Venue of the event; Participants to the event; Contact information.
- Kick off 2010 with NCBR's Economic Forecast luncheon. // Northern Colorado Business Report;12/18/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p4
The article offers information on the annual Northern Colorado Business Report Economic Forecast luncheon to be held in Loveland, Colorado on January 4, 2010.
- Top Economist Predicts Modest Growth. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/3/2002, Vol. 216 Issue 5, p1
Highlights the annual conference of the Gas Appliance Manufacturers Association in the U.S. Prediction of economic growth; Stability of consumer consumption; Basis of the optimistic forecasts.
- Asia-Pacific offshore pace to grow. Ball, Eldon // Offshore;Feb2010, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p11
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Gene Kliewer on the economic forecast for the Asia-Pacific offshore arena, another about the Offshore Asia Pacific Conference & Exhibition held in Kuala Lumpur, and another by Matthew Donovan on the strategies of...
- Federal Reserve Bank's Fisher at TCU. Francis, Robert // Fort Worth Business Press;4/30/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p4
The article provides information on the First Annual Economic Outlook Conference scheduled for May 16, 2007 at the Dee J. Kelly and Alumini & Visitors Center on the Texas Christian University campus.
- FTR Webinar: No Room For 'Moaning'. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/8/2012, p1
The article discusses the highlights of a webinar on the benefits of U.S. manufacturing and exports to the transportation industry. Noel Perry of FTR Associates cited a good recovery for trucking and manufacturing as manufacturing data is expected to move upwards. In the "State of the Freight"...