North West Region
- North West Region. Kelly, Kevan // Management Services;Winter2006, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p4
Information on topics discussed at the Institute of Management Services Regional Board meeting held on October 14, 2006 in Bolton, England is presented. Reports from the secretary, treasurer, education officer and public relations officer were presented. Main topics discussed at the meeting...
- Regional News. // Management Services;Summer2012, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p5
The article discusses a meeting by the Institute of Management Services' (IMS) East Midlands Regional Board regarding future IMS strategies and a golfing event in the IMS's Scottish region as of the summer 2012.
- BACP events. // CPJ: Counselling & Psychotherapy Journal;Apr2005, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p56
This article presents information on the Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2005, that will be held on October 15, at Chesford Grange in Warwickshire during the Annual Conference. The meeting agenda, containing full details of the business of the AGM, will be circulated to all members in September.
- AHA's annual meeting. Davidson, Dick // AHA News;9/22/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 19, p5
Previews the American Hospital Association Annual Membership Meeting in Washington, D.C. from May 2 through 5, 2003. Topics to be discussed; Changes to the annual convention; Benefits to participants.
- CINC's Symposium--Successful. // Officer Review Magazine;Apr2008, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the positive comments of Colonel James D. Elmer to the Commander in Chief symposium, included in the 2008 Midwinter General Staff meeting in Tempe, Arizona. As a long-time member of the Military Order of the World Wars (MOWW), he expressed admiration on the outstanding...
- Society and You. Timmermeister, Jean // PSA Journal;Jul2008, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p15
The article reports on the 2008 Annual Spring Board Meeting of the Board of Directors of the Photographic Society of America (PSA). They met in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma at PSA Headquarters, the first weekend of April 2008. Except for one member who had a family medical situation, all Board...
- CALENDAR. // Occupational Health;Nov2004, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p34
Presents a calendar of events related to occupational health in Great Britain. Royal College of Nursing Occupational Health Conference and Exhibition at the Telford International Centre in England; Nationwide membership with regional/national activities organised by the Association of...
- The ETS 2002--2005. Vécsei, Vilmos // European Journal of Trauma;Apr2006, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p210
The article offers information on the European Trauma Society (ETS) since 2002-2005. In 2003, all member societies were advised to appoint a delegate to represent their national trauma society to the ETS. In May 2004, a Task Force Traumatology was founded in Prague, Czech Republic during the 6th...
- NACA Board, Executive Committee Meet in Minneapolis, MN. // Campus Activities Programming;May2005, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p18
Reports on the meeting of the Board of Directors, Foundation Board of Trustees and the Board's Executive Committee of the National Association for Campus Activities held in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Officials of the Executive Committee who were elected at the meeting; Grounds for denial of...