ASHRAE Installs Officers, Directors
- Green News: What's Now and What's Next. // Buildings;Sep2004, Vol. 98 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the Greebuild International Conference & Expo that aims to promote the adoption of green building and sustainability, sponsored by Washington, D.C.-based U.S. Green Building Council. Activities in the conference; Participants of the 2003 conference; Schedule and location of the 2004...
- GREENBUILD SHOW, EXPO TO HIT THE WINDY CITY. // Walls & Ceilings;Apr2007, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p12
The article reports that the U.S. Green Building Council's (USGBC) Greenbuild International Conference and Expo is moving to Chicago, Illinois for its 2007 show, which will be held on November 7-9, 2007. The event will feature three days of green building educational sessions and workshops and...
- OFF-SITE. // Health Facilities Management;Oct2006, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p6
The article presents a calendar of events related to management of health facilities in the U.S. from October 2006 to January 2007. The Annual Healthcare Facilities Symposium will be held from October 24 to 26 in Chicago, Illinois. The U.S. Green Building Council Greenbuild International...
- Greenbuild Illustrates Interest in Sustainability. // ASHRAE Journal;Jan2006, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p9
The article presents information on the U.S. Green Building Council's annual GreenBuild Conference that was held on November 9-11, 2005 in Atlanta. It also includes information on educational sessions, trade shows and the Leadership in Environmental Design rating system. INSET: ASHRAE Guide...
- GREEN BUILDER. Kovalevski, Dave // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p7
The article offers information on the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) which will be held on November 17-19, 2010 in Chicago, Illinois.
- GREEN BUILDING COUNCIL AUTUMN MEMBERSHIP MEETING SCHEDULED. // Public Record (0744205X);11/9/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p12
The article offers information on the Autumn Membership Meeting of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)'s Coachella Valley, California branch to be held at the Palm Desert Campus of Cal State San Bernardino in Palm Desert, California on June 17, 2010.
- Speakers announced for Greenbuild. // Snips;Oct2011, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p32
The article offers information on the U.S. Green Building Council 2011 annual conference and expo which will be held in Toronto, Ontario in October 2011.
- USGBC's Greenbuild 2010. // Walls & Ceilings;Apr2010, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p58
The article offers information on the United States Green Building Council's (USGBC) ninth annual Greenbuild International Conference & Expo to be held at the McCormick Place West in Chicago, Illinois on November 17 to 19, 2010.
- GR Making Strong Green Pitch. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/12/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p7
Reports on the visit to Grand Rapids, Michigan by the site selection committee of the U.S. Green Building Council on April 15 and 16, 2004, to consider the city as a possible site for the 2006 convention and annual meeting called Greenbuild. Other city contenders; Reason behind the belief of...