How Green Will Green GET?
- DON'T MISS ED+C AT GREENBUILD! // Environmental Design & Construction;Oct2006, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p10
The article offers information on the Greenbuild Conference and Expo to be held in Denver, Colorado in November 15 to 17, 2006.
- Green Building Boot Camp for Real Estate Professionals: An Introduction to Green Building. // Atlanta Building News eNewsletter;9/20/2011, p16
The article informs that a meeting on green building will be organized on September 22, 2011 for real estate professionals.
- GreenMech Hosts Training. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/5/2007, Vol. 232 Issue 10, p6
The article offers information on the Ecobuild convention to be held in Washington D.C. in December 2007.
- Welcome to GREENBUILD 2011. Taggart, Jim // SA&B Mag: Sustainable Architecture & Building;Sep/Oct2011, Issue 31, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on green building practice in Canada and the international conference and expo Greenbuild 2011 to be held in Toronto, Ontario on October 4-8, 2011.
- Going Green in Pittsburgh. Borg, Ashley; Catering, Levy // ASHA Leader;9/25/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p21
The article focuses on the "green" initiatives undertaken by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Schools Conference 2007 in the David Lawrence Convention Center, a "green building," in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Information is provided for the center's environmental footprint.
- ASHRAE Broadcast Focuses on Sustainability. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Mar2009, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p19
The article offers information on the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers' (ASHRAE) "Clean, Lean and Green--IAQ for Sustainable Buildings," to be held in April 2009.
- Greenbuild. // Environmental Design & Construction;Nov2003, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p38
Announces the holding of the U.S. Green Building Council's Greenbuild International Conference and Expo at the David L. Lawrence Conventionn Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on November 12 through 14, 2003. Mission of the conference; Highlights of the event including educational programs;...
- The Road Show. // Environmental Design & Construction;Nov2003, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p39
Reports on the periodical "Environmental Design and Construction," and the U.S. Green Building Council's extended coverage of the 2003 Greenbuild International Conference and Expo in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in November 2003. Resources available on the periodical's Web site.
- Green Building Council Meeting -- The GA Water Crisis & How it Affects You! // Atlanta Building News eNewsletter;11/29/2011, p7
The article offers information on the Green Building Council Meeting that will be held on December 7, 2011 in Atlanta, Georgia.