Trailer outlook: slow road ahead
- NTDA looks ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2007, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p66
The article discusses the highlights of the 18th annual convention of the National Trailer Dealers Association (NTDA) in Tucson, Arizona from October 2-4, 2007. A forecast for trailer sales was provided by ACT Research founder Ken Vieth, while a panel of three leading manufacturers gave their...
- Destination: Reno. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2009, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p37
The article offers information on the annual trade show and convention of the National Association of Trailer Manufacturers (NATM) to be held at the Silver Legacy Resort Casino in Reno, Nevada from March 1-6, 2010.
- NATM 2010 Convention Agenda. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2009, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p41
The article offers information on the agenda of the National Association of Trailer Manufacturers (NATM) 2010 Convention to be held in Reno, Nevada from March 1-6.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2006, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p85
The article presents a calendar of events in the truck trailer industry in 2006. The ConExpo Asian exhibition will be held in Beijing, China. The World of Asphalt Show and Conference will be held in Atlanta, Georgia. The second edition of the International Industrial Vehicle and Body Trade Show...
- Trailer outlook 'very positive'. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2006, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p48
The article focuses on the positive outlook of ACT Research senior partner and general manager Ken Vieth for the truck trailer industry in the U.S. The factors that justify continuing investment in the industry are cited. Vieth made a forecast of 262,000 trailer factory shipments in 2006. He...
- What's affecting fleets. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2006, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p60
The article presents an interview with Steve Duley of Schneider National, Peter Nesvold of Bear Stearns and Ken Vieth of ACT Research on the factors that impact truck trailer customers. Duley explains the impact of the new truck engines on his business. Nesvold assesses the effect of emission...
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2011, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p55
A calendar of events for the U.S. truck trailer industry is presented, including the annual convention of the National Trailer Dealers Association (NTDA) at the Breakers in Palm Beach, Florida on October 5-7, 2011, the meeting of the Truck-frame & Axle Repair Association (TARA) in Norfolk,...
- How the game is changing. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2011, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p32
An introduction to the Heavy Duty Dialogue 2011 held in Las Vegas, Nevada on January 17, 2011 which gathered speakers to identify trends in the truck and trailer industry, is presented.
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2009, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p47
A calendar of events for the truck trailer industry in 2009 is presented including National Truck Equipment Association's The Work Truck Show and annual convention, Mid-America Trucking, and Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) Marketing Seminar.