NTDA looks ahead
- Trailer outlook: slow road ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2007, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p70
The article discusses highlights of a segment of the 2007 National Trailer Dealers Association (NTDA) conference in Tucson, Arizona, which provided an outlook for the trailer industry sales. Ken Vieth, founder of ACT Research Co., claimed that the outlook for trailer demand will be stunted short...
- Epperson: Fall will bring some sales improvement. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;9/28/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p36
Information about the annual meeting of the Furniture Manufacturers Credit Association (FMCA) that was held in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is presented. During the meeting, managing director Jerry Epperson of Mann, Armistead & Epperson notes that the sales of the furniture industry will improve...
- Destination: Reno. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2009, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p37
The article offers information on the annual trade show and convention of the National Association of Trailer Manufacturers (NATM) to be held at the Silver Legacy Resort Casino in Reno, Nevada from March 1-6, 2010.
- NATM 2010 Convention Agenda. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2009, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p41
The article offers information on the agenda of the National Association of Trailer Manufacturers (NATM) 2010 Convention to be held in Reno, Nevada from March 1-6.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2006, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p85
The article presents a calendar of events in the truck trailer industry in 2006. The ConExpo Asian exhibition will be held in Beijing, China. The World of Asphalt Show and Conference will be held in Atlanta, Georgia. The second edition of the International Industrial Vehicle and Body Trade Show...
- Trailer outlook 'very positive'. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2006, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p48
The article focuses on the positive outlook of ACT Research senior partner and general manager Ken Vieth for the truck trailer industry in the U.S. The factors that justify continuing investment in the industry are cited. Vieth made a forecast of 262,000 trailer factory shipments in 2006. He...
- What's affecting fleets. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2006, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p60
The article presents an interview with Steve Duley of Schneider National, Peter Nesvold of Bear Stearns and Ken Vieth of ACT Research on the factors that impact truck trailer customers. Duley explains the impact of the new truck engines on his business. Nesvold assesses the effect of emission...
- 2002 Convention Marks NBASLH's 24th Year. Beverly-Ducker, Karen // ASHA Leader;5/28/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p3
Reports on the 24th annual convention of the National Black Association for Speech-Language and Hearing held in Raleigh, North Carolina from April 11 to 14, 2002. Significance of the convention to speech-language professionals; Information on the unique component of the convention; Highlights...
- Register Today for the Annual Convention. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p58
The article offers information on the 2007 Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE) Annual Convention and Career Tech Expo which will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on December 13-15, 2007.