Freightliner exhaust guidelines
- Freightliner releases guidelines. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2008, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p38
The article reports on the guidelines developed by Freightliner engineers to ensure that exhaust modifications by body builders to 2007 Business Class M2 trucks are consistent with requirements of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board and also in...
- TRALA's 2000 conference. // Fleet Owner;Apr2000, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p8
Describes the Truck Renting and Leasing Association (TRALA) conference held on March 8-12, 2000 in Rancho Mirage, California. Sponsors of the event; Subject of a keynote address by James L. Hebe, president of Freightliner Corp.; Other speakers at the conference.
- A True Onboard Computer Enters the Market. Marshall, Lawson // Fleet Equipment;Dec99, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p8
Talks about the Truck Productivity Computer from Freightliner Corp. Why the trucking industry needs an onboard computer; Integrated global positioning system unit; Why the computer might be affordable.
- SelecTrucks Introduces `Destination-Success' Business Program for Owner/Operators. // Fleet Equipment;Dec99, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p51
Focuses on a comprehensive educational program from Freightliner's SelecTrucks for first-time or experienced truck buyers. Information provided on operating a successful trucking business; Items included in the program's convenient kit.
- Freightliner targets vocational market with new SD lineup. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2011, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p38
The article previews the Severe Duty (SD) trucks from Freightliner.
- Freightliner rolls out century class low-rider. // Fleet Owner;Jul96, Vol. 91 Issue 7, p38
Features a low-ride chassis from Freightliner. Functions and features; Entry of Freightliner into the school-bus market.
- High expectations. Morgan, M.D. // Overdrive;Jun96, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p50
Features Freightliner's Century Class C120. Includes trip time; Trip length; Fuel used; Idle fuel; Total unit miles.
- Black beauty. // Overdrive;Jan97, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p119
Features a 1992 Freightliner FLD 120 truck owned by Dave Thompson. Interior features and amenities; Engine specifications.
- From the practical to the luxurious. Longton, Linda // Overdrive;May97, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p69
Describes the Driver's Lounge option, and Penthouse prototype designed into Freightliner's Century Class 70-inch raised roof SleeperCab. Conversion of the lower bunk into a table in the Driver's Lounge design; Features of the Penthouse prototype sleeper; Electric and water systems.