Truck Product Conference updates
- Trucks equipment's fragile bonds. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2003 Buyer's Guide Issue, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p82
Highlights a meeting held by the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) in the U.S. in July 2003. Speakers; Agenda; Future activities of NTEA.
- Trailer brake lock goes anywhere chassis does. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2005, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p36
Reports on the launch of the Trucklock 1130, a trailer break lock, manufactured by CGM Security Solutions Inc. in the U.S. Expediency of the product; Key features of the brake lock system; Contact information.
- Truck products. // Fleet Equipment;Aug98, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p48
Provides information on new products for the trucking industry introduced in 1998. Multi-purpose extreme pressure grease from Dryden Oil Company; Handheld data terminal from WPI Oyster Termiflex Inc.; Brake roller from Meritor Automotive.
- Rotary Lift introduces new alignment rack with easy access design. // Fleet Equipment;Apr98, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p140
Presents information on several equipment and products used on truck shops and facilities produced in 1998. Alignment rack from Rotary Lift; Model 1160 air-operated grease gun from Lincoln, A Pentair Company; Bee Line Portable Turning Aligner from Bee Line Company; Drive professional long...
- Fleets. // Government Product News;Nov98, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p30
Presents information on a variety of trucking and other moving machines and devices released in the United States in 1998. Ladder from Brink's Manufacturing Co. Inc.; Terex Arctic from Terex Equipment Ltd.; TracVan racks from TracRac Inc.
- Online reaction. // Commercial Motor;8/18/2011, Vol. 216 Issue 5446, p20
A blog containing comments concerning the market release of a new M25 truck park set is discussed.
- Work Truck Show set for March 1-3 in Atlanta. // Fleet Equipment;Jan2006, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on the Work Truck Show 2006 held in conjunction with the 42nd Annual National Truck Equipment Association Convention at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta on March 1-3, 2006. The event offers an opportunity for fleet managers and professionals from a variety of...
- Nine key sessions you won't want to miss. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2006, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p108
Presents an overview of sessions at the 2006 Work Truck Show and National Truck Equipment Association Convention. Session on the conflicts between parts and service departments; Overview of a session about simple and inexpensive hiring and retention tools; Background of the session offering...
- Powell remains in the limelight. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2006, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p115
Features Colin Powell, former U.S. Secretary of State, who was selected to deliver the keynote address at the President's Breakfast of the 2006 Work Truck Show and National Truck Equipment Association Convention. Background of his career in civil service; Stance on the war on terrorism, peace...