Boiler Makers Get Glimpse of Future
- events. // Air Cargo World;Oct2009, Vol. 99 Issue 10, p71
The article offers information on the Express Delivery and Logistics Association's 2009 fall forum to be held in Washington D.C. from October 14-15, 2009, global congress on innovation and leadership by Fraust and Sullivan Ltd. to be held in Bangalore, India on October 23, 2009 and the Air Cargo...
- EUNTICKER. // Energy User News;Dec2004, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p1
Presents updates on issues and events related to the energy industries in the U.S. as of December 2004. Recognition of Ameresco Inc. as the 2004 Best Practices Awards Banquet by Frost & Sullivan; Partnership between the National Association of Electrical Distributors and Energy Star, a...
- DOE Tribal Energy Summit Convenes This Week. TIRADO, MICHELLE // American Indian Report;May2011, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p5
The article offers information on the U.S. Department of Energy Tribal Energy Summit from May 4-5, 2011 to be held at the Crystal City Gateway Marriott in Arlington, Virginia.
- Environmental Management Site- Specific Advisory Board, Oak Ridge Reservation. Butler, LaTanya R. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;4/19/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 76, p23470
The article offers information on the U.S. Department of Energy's conference to be held in Oak Ridge, Tennessee on May 9, 2012.
- Former U.S. Secretary of Energy Abraham Calls for Collaboration on Energy. // Mission Critical;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p60
Information about topics discussed at the U.S. Department of Energy symposium hosted by Eaton Corp. in Austin, Texas is presented.
- Biomass Research and Development Technical Advisory Committee. Butler, LaTanya R. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;10/24/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 206, p64970
The article offers information about a conference of the U.S. Department of Energy to be held in Washington D.C. from November14-15, 2012.
- Quark Matter 2012: Quark Matter 2012: Latest findings on primordial 'soup' and nature's strongest force. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;8/1/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Energy's Brookhaven National Laboratory and the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) will present the latest results from their explorations of the primordial quark-gluon plasma at the Quark Matter 2012 conference in Washington D.C.
- Annual Public Meeting of the Interagency Steering Committee on Multimedia Environmental Modeling. Zhu, Ming // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;10/11/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 197, p61748
The article offers information about a conference of the U.S. Department of Energy to be held in Reston, Virginia from November 7-9, 2012.
- Probing device applications in 'personalized' medicine. Stommen, Jim // Diagnostics & Imaging Week;3/20/2008, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p1
The article discusses the highlights of the personalized medicine session of the Frost & Sullivan Medical Devices 2008 Conference held in San Francisco, California in March 2008. Joe DeVivo of reconstructive orthopedics firm Smith & Nephew pointed out that focus on the personalization of...