Bioresources sector advances
- BMES-SPRBM Conference on Cellular and Molecular Bioengineering 29th SPRBM Scientific Conference. // Cellular & Molecular Bioengineering;Jun2011, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p239
The article offers information on the program schedule for the Biomedical Engineering Society-Society for Physical Regulation in Biology and Medicine (BMES-SPRBM) Conference on Cellular and Molecular Bioengineering 29th SPRBM Scientific Conference to be held at the Eden Roc Renaissance Miami...
- International Bionic Engineering Conference 2011. // Industrial Ceramics;Sep2011, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p161
The article offers information on the International Bionic Engineering Conference 2011 to be held in Boston, USA from September 18-20, 2011.
- Bali to host ICMIB 2013 next month. // Future Medicine;Feb2013, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
The article offers information on the second International Conference on Medical Information and Bioengineering (ICMIB) 2013 to be held in Bali Island, Indonesia on March 16-17, 2013.
- Most Positive Models Created by a Central Fabrication Facility Reported Accurate. Hoydicz, Jennifer // O&P Business News;4/1/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p12
Information about the Thranhardt Lecture Series presentation at the American Academy of Orthotists & Prosthetists Meeting and Scientific Symposium is presented, in which associate professor Joan E. Sanders shared research regarding the accuracy of carving sockets at central fabrication facilities.
- Bio event studies ideas. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/22/2008, Vol. 274 Issue 11, p39
The article offers information on the 2nd ICIS Bioresources Summit to be held in County Durham, England, on November 25, 2008.
- Fatih Ãœniversitesi'nde DÃ¼zenlenen KÃ¼resel Biyorisk Ã‡alÄ±ÅŸtayÄ± ve DeÄŸerlendirmeler. Öz, Halil Rıdvan; Geren, Işın Nergiz // Journal of Academic Emergency Medicine / Akademik Acil Tip Olgu ;Mar2010, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p59
The Global Forum on Biorisks is organized in June 10, 2009 at Fatih University by Department of Genetics and Bioengineering together with Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) , USA in Istanbul, Turkey. The informations about the workshop were assessed. The objective of the...
- IECA Members Teach and Learn in Brazil. // Erosion Control;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p16
The article offers information on the fourth annual conference of the Iberoamerican Erosion Control Association (IECA) that was held in August 2008 in Belo Horizonte, Brazil. John McCullah, former IECA director, presented a course on bioengineering for rivers and streams. The conference featured...
- Genomics, molecular imaging, bioinformatics, and bio-nano-info integration are synergistic components of translational medicine and personalized healthcare research. Yang, Jack Y.; Qu Yang, Mary; Arabnia, Hamid R.; Youping Deng // BMC Genomics;2008 Supplement 2, Vol. 9, Special section p1
Supported by National Science Foundation (NSF), International Society of Intelligent Biological Medicine (ISIBM), International Journal of Computational Biology and Drug Design and International Journal of Functional Informatics and Personalized Medicine, IEEE 7th Bioinformatics and...
- Pollution Engineering Visits IFAT 2008. // Pollution Engineering;Jun2008, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p13
Information regarding the International Federation of Alternative Trade 2008 is presented. It is stated that the Pollution Engineering joins with International Federation of Alternative Trade (IFAT) as a media partner. It stresses that IFAT 2008 is the world's largest water and waste conference...