- Naphtha a key topic at ICIS conference. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/4/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 69, p38
The article offers information on the 3rd Asian Aromatics & Derivatives conference organized by the International Chemical Information Service (ICIS) and International eChem at the Four Seasons Hotel in Singapore, on June 28 to 29, 2007.
- ICIS CONFERENCES. // ICIS Chemical Business;2/11/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 6, p43
The article offers information on several conferences in the chemical industry in 2008 including the 12th World Base Oils & Lubricants Conference in London, England on February 21-22, the China Petrochemical Summit in Beijing, China on March 26-28 and the 7th European Aromatics Conference in...
- ICIS CONFERENCES. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/28/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 68, p35
A calendar of ICIS conferences is presented. The 1st Asian Base Oils & Lubricants Conference will be held at Mandarin Oriental in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from June 20 to 21, 2007. The 3rd Asian Aromatics & Derivatives Conference will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Singapore from June 28 to...
- Ingredient Insights: 29th JournÃ©es Internationales Huiles Essentielles & Extraits--Essential Oil and Extract Conference. Etienne, Jean-Jacques // Perfumer & Flavorist;Nov2010, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p38
Information about the topics discussed at the 29th Journ Ã©es Interantionales Huiles Essentielles and Extrait--Essential Oil and Extract Conference held in Digne-les-Bains, France is presented. Topics include natural perfumery raw materials, contemporary or reworked materials and the history...
- EVENTS. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/13/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 16, p31
The article offers information on the U.S. Aromatics and Derivatives conference to be held on June 19-20, 2013 in Houston, Texas.
- Crucial Ingredient Issues Dominate IFEAT 2014. // Perfumer & Flavorist;Dec2014, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p18
Information about several papers discussed at the 2014 meeting of the International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades (IFEAT) held at Cavalieri hotel in Rome is presented. Topics include essential oils, fragrance, and biotechnology. The meeting featured several speakers including...
- Whats On. Creswell, Sarah // ICIS Chemical Business;10/19/2015, Issue 3682, p31
The article offers information on the "14th World Aromatics and Derivatives Conference" to be held on November 17-18, 2015 at Hotel NH Barbizon Palace in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Competing Ingredient Demands. // Perfumer & Flavorist;Jan2012, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p64
Information about several topics discussed during the 2011 meeting of the International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades in Barcelona, Spain on the role of opportunity to explore the challenges of the future is presented. Topics include the essential oils and other natural aromatic...
- Novel Aromatic Compounds. Shih-Yuan Liu; Haley, Michael // Chemistry International;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p36
The article discusses the highlights of the 14th International Symposium on Novel Aromatic Compounds (ISNA-14) held in Eugene, Oregon on July 24-29, 2011. The event highlighted advances in aromatic chemistry. The late professor Tetsuo Nozoe, who hosted the inaugural conference in Japan in 1970,...