Our party is almost over
- India to be among top 5 producers for specific chemicals: Mr Bijoy Chatterjee. // Chemical Business;May2010, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p67
The article discusses the highlights of a round table on chemicals and petrochemicals industry attended by chief executive officers (CEOs) and organized jointly by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers on...
- PP capacity growth negates strong demand. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;4/19/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p61
Highlights a pair of petrochemical conferences in Houston, Texas. BP Amoco Chemicals business manager Joe Myers' discussion of the world polypropylene industry; CMAI Inc. consultant Graham Harris' forecasts for the industry; Benefits of further consolidation in the industry.
- Future may hold more trouble for PE. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;4/19/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p61
Highlights a pair of petrochemical conferences in Houston, Texas. Phillips Petroleum Co. manager Tim Taylor's discussion of the role of United States-based polyethylene suppliers in the global market; CMAI Inc. consultant Bob Dennett's outlook for the market share of low density polyethylene;...
- Prices rise, but caution prevails at EPCA 1994. Wiesmann, Gerrit // Chemical Week;10/5/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 12, p19
Highlights the September 1994 meeting of the European Petrochemical Association in Monaco. Supply and demand for aromatics and olefins; Job losses in the chemical industry; Intensity and speed of petrochemical price fluctuations.
- China summit advances. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/2/2009, Vol. 275 Issue 9, p34
The article offers information on the 2nd Annual Petrochemical Summit to be held in Beijing, China from March 12-13, 2009.
- PE EVENTS. // Pollution Engineering;Feb2014, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p10
A calendar of events for the year 2014 is presented which includes WQA Aquatech USA, 4th Annual Global Petrochemicals Technology Conference, and Pittcon Conference & Expo 2014.
- APLA: Gas and Biomass Open Opportunities for Petrochemicals. TATTUM, LYN // Chemical Week;11/8/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 27, p9
The article discusses the highlights of the 30th Annual Latin American Petrochemical Association (APLA) meeting in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- False dawn beckons? Loh, Bohan; Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;5/25/2009, Vol. 275 Issue 21, p30
The article presents information on the Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference (APIC) that was held in Seoul, South Korea on May 14, 2009. The timing of a recovery in Asian petrochemicals was high on the agenda at the conference. Thirty countries, including APIC host country South Korea have...
- EPCA delegates seek clarity on 2011. BEACHAM, WILL // ICIS Chemical Business;10/3/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 10, p5
The article presents information on the 2011 European Petrochemical Association (EPCA) conference, to be held in Berlin, Germany, with reference to the outlook for the petrochemical industry.