As Green Grows, so Does EGB
- Engineering Green Buildings Conference DELIVERS. Ivanovich, Michael G. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Sep2004, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p7
Presents information on the Engineering Green Buildings conference launched by "HPAC Engineering" in July 2004. Co-host and supporters of the event; Number of sponsors, exhibitors, and speakers of the event; Session topics; Results of the feedback forms submitted by the attendees.
- H-V-A-C in the Big D.'. // Snips;Jan2007, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p6
The article cites some of the changes made to the 2007 AHR Expo since the event was held in Dallas, Texas in 2000. The show organizers, the International Exposition Co. noted that one of the change to be noticed at the 2007 show is the increased focus on environmental building. This article also...
- MCAA Contractors See Green. Powell, Peter // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/22/2007, Vol. 232 Issue 8, p1
Information about the Green Opportunities Conference by the Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is presented. According to the article, the event addressed concerns over rising energy costs and environmental protection. Speakers in the event included...
- Seven Steps to Successful Trade Show Attendance. Weisgal, Margit B. // Gases & Welding Distributor;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p34
Provides steps to successful trade show attendance. Decision to attend in the trade show; Importance of creating a time plan for the exhibition; Importance of planning an agenda to be represented in the trade show.
- EIGHT IDEAS TO KEEP MEETING PARTICIPANTS AWAKE. // Broker Magazine;Aug/Sep2000, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p8
Presents several ideas for keeping meeting participants alert. Importance of giving each participant a lead role; Need to avoid serving sleep-inducing meals before a meeting; Diversification of discussion activities to move participants away from static positions.
- Guide to all your sky talking. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/14/2003, Issue 2572, p24
Reports the need for conference and meetings organizers to offer incentives to attend. List of excuses that business people give to avoid conferences and meetings.
- A bug's life. Wilson, Andy // Vision Systems Design;Nov2011, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p5
The author shares the lessons he learned from attending the 2011 National Instruments (NI) Week Conference in Austin, Texas, including booking a hotel in advance.
- Showing resilience. // Event;Sep2009, p61
The article presents statistics on the number of visitors who attended various trade shows in Great Britain covering the periods of July 2007-2008 and July 2008-2009, including Emap Connect's Autumn Fair and Reed Exhibitions' The London Book Fair and World Travel Market.
- Attendance Up 25% at Luxe Pack Shanghai. // Beauty Packaging;Jun2012, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p14
The article reports that the attendance of the 5th edition of Luxe Pack Shanghai, held at the Shanghai International Convention Centre on March 28-29, 2012, increased by 25% in China.