- Candid Conversations With Krisam. Baraban, Regina // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p64
The article discusses the highlights of the annual Krisam Insurance Advisory Board that was held at the Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego, California from May 29 to June 1, 2008. The event was attended by a group of senior-level industry planners with a select group of hoteliers who specialize in...
- LESSONS FROM DORIS. Baraban, Regina // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p28
The article offers information on the perspective of president Doris Dallow of Krisam Group concerning the condition of the meeting industry for financial and insurance in the U.S. Dallow stresses that the site selection process is much lower and recent complex hotel contracts are lengthy. She...
- Joint Technical Symposium on Audiovisual Materials. // Library Times International: world news digest of library & info;Jan2007, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p28
The article provides information regarding the 2007 Joint Technical Symposium on audiovisual materials which will be held on June 28-30, 2007 at the Isabel Bader Theater in Toronto, Canada.
- First International A-V Symposium. // Training & Development Journal;Oct80, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p7
Reports on the holding of the first Montreux International Audio-Visual Symposium in Montreux, Switzerland. Organizers of the event; Keynote speaker; Exhibits.
- A-V AND THE CONFERENCE LEADER. Lubetkin, Maurice // Training & Development Journal;Oct69, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p42
Focuses on the use of audio-visual aids in a conference. Reasons for the use of audio-visual aids in a conference; Types of visual-aids used.
- Joint Technical Symposium Oslo, Norway, May 2010. // ARSC Newsletter;Summer2009, Issue 120, p19
The article offers information on the Joint Technical Symposium that will be held in Oslo, Norway, in May 2010.
- Preservation of Lithuanian Audiovisual Heritage: Digitisation Initiatives. Markauskas, Juozas // IASA Journal;Jan2008, Issue 30, p81
Information about several papers discussed at the IASA Conference held at Riga, Latvia in 2007 is presented. Topics include the Lithunian repositories and archives, Lithunian Central State Archive, and the Lithunian radio and television archives. The set of laws and regulations governing the...
- Make a display of sound and screen. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing (00253650);2/1/2001, p29
Comments on the advantages of using audio-visual aids to enhance presentations during conferences and exhibitions. Determination of how the aids will become more useful in specific events; Strategies for assessing participants' needs; Techniques for using audio-visuals to encourage audience...
- Audio-Dismal Aids. Epstein, Joseph // Vocabula Review;May2013, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p1
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of taking part in a conference in Mexico during which it occurred to him that audiovisual aids may be another form of dumbing down and learning cannot just be accomplished visually.