Fairmont Talks Trends
- Rocky Mountain Hyatt. Baraban, Regina // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p37
The article discusses the highlights of the 2007 Insurance & Financial Round Table conference held on July 19 to 22, 2007 at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort & Spa in Beaver Creek, Colorado. The first day of the event started with corporate updates from Hyatt executives while later in the day,...
- Attrition, cancellation clauses offer protection in group contracts. Feiertag, Howard // Hotel & Motel Management;9/2/2002, Vol. 217 Issue 15, p20
Discusses the issues involved in contract clauses involved in the hotel meeting planners in the U.S. Protection offered by attrition clauses in group contracts; Purpose of the attrition clause; Protection given by cancellation clause to the buyer but not the hotel.
- Scottish LMCs back UK contract. Iacobucci, Gareth // Pulse;3/16/2011, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p9
Information about calls for separate contract of general practitioner (GP) discussed at the LMCs conference is presented.
- Contracts in a Buyer's Market. Mandel, Jed R. // Association Meetings;Aug2002, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p24
Provides information on the buyers' market contracts for the meeting and events planning industry in the U.S. Effect of the U.S. economy on the industry; Discussion of attrition fees; Cancellation clauses in contracts.
- Variety of hvac subjects covered at Contractor Success Group meeting. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/4/95, Vol. 196 Issue 14, p26
Reports on the quarterly meeting held by the Contractor Success Group's (CSG) St. Louis, Missouri as part of its fifth anniversary. Background of CSG; Development of the so-called `Future University' which offers educational training exclusively for employees; Direct marketing as an effective...
- Over 500 attend Contractor Success Group event. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;07/07/97, Vol. 201 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the number of participants in the Sales Extravaganza event held in Las Vegas, Nevada and sponsored by the Contractor Success Group.
- International Contract Management–Better Business by Crossing Borders. // Contract Management;Jul2003, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p66
Reports on the outcome of the National Contract Management Association's Commercial Contract Management Conference held April 2003 in Dallas, Texas. Conference theme; Global issues concerning contract management; Guest speakers; Participants.
- PUBLISHER'S PAGE. Kapinos, Tom // Courts Today;Apr/May2012, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p3
An introduction is presented in which the publisher discusses various reports within the June/July 2012 issue on topics including post-show coverage of the National Association of Drug Court Professionals (NADCP) Annual Conference, benefits of collections outsourcing, and a call for suggestions.
- STAYING IN PRINT. // Editor & Publisher;Jan2009, Vol. 142 Issue 1, p20
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including the topics for the Newspaper Industry Virtual Expo to be held on January 22, 2009 and the strategies of outsourcing, process improvement and smart software.