Rocky Mountain Hyatt
- Firms Emerge Offering Outsourcing Of Business Development. Diekmann, Frank J. // Credit Union Journal;9/24/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 38, pN.PAG
Focuses on the possible application of outsourcing in the business development function of a credit union, highlighted at the 2001 Business Development Conference of the "Credit Union Journal" in Bal Harbour, Florida. Means of overcoming the limited budgets many credit union have for business...
- Front-line service. Spear, Stuart // Local Authority Waste & Recycling;Aug2012, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p24
The article discusses cost-saving approaches to delivering waste collection and disposal services. It notes an appeal from the Chartered Institution of Wastes Management conference regarding the need to change waste management delivery under budget constraints such as engaging in joint...
- Taking the Plunge: Things to Consider When Making the Decision to Provide a National Conference. DeSilets, Lynore D. // Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing;Feb2013, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p53
This column describes factors and beginning steps that members of a provider unit should consider when making a decision to undertake a national conference.
- Taking the risk out of events. Terry, Nick // Marketing (00253650);7/20/2005, p28
The article presents a discussion on the role of conferences and events in marketing. Conferences and events play a key role in marketing, whether it's a small, local firm hosting a profile-raising dinner or a huge conglomerate staging a brand experience. As a result, the events sector has...
- Bruno will discuss state budget. // Crain's New York Business;1/27/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p10
Reports that New York state Senate Majority Leader Joseph Bruno will discuss state's budget deficit during the next Crain's New York Business breakfast forum to be held on Thursday, February 6, 2003. Schedule and venue of the meeting; Sponsors of the breakfast forum; Fees for attending the...
- AGENDA. // Missoula Independent;6/24/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p12
The article offers information on the "AmericaSpeaks: Our Budget, Our Economy" non-partisan meeting in Missoula County, Montana on June 26, 2010.
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Missoula Independent;6/21/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 25, p6
The article offers news briefs of Montana from June 13-19, 2012 on topics including annual conventions, budget approval for the city and an accident.
- Cuts to students. Count, Mike La // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);4/11/2011, p1
The article focuses on the topics discussed at a 2011 panel discussion on the effect of the Wisconsin State budget on students, held at the University of Milwaukee Student Association in Wisconsin.
- Managing the State's Budget: Who is making the tough choices? // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/7/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 49, p24
The article offers information on a meeting related to managing Connecticut's budget to be held on December 8, 2009 at the Holiday Inn Stamford Downtown in Connecticut.